Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery Request (26lor)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gallery Request (26lor) Empty Re: Gallery Request (26lor)

Post by Guest Sun 02 Apr 2017, 18:42

Hi! I'd like to request the regal art deco penthouse by amitaliri

Thanks in advance!

//EDIT

Heres a link :  Regal Art Deco Penthouse

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 02 Apr 2017, 18:56

26lor wrote:Hi! I'd like to request the regal art deco penthouse by amitaliri

Thanks in advance!

Hello @26lor,

There is a compilation of amitaliri-lots, on the list of fulfilled wishes here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23623-all-fulfilled-ts4-gallery-requests-list

That pack should contain all items compatible with the current 1.25.136.1020 patch. Can you confirm whether or not the stuff you wanted is in this pack already? Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Apr 2017, 23:01

Oh! My bad. I just searched for the individual lot name. Unfortunately I can't tell which lot is which in the compilation and theres a LOT of files included in it, which I imagine would cause plenty of lag on my laptop. I don't think it could handle the amount of content. I hate to be a pain, but is there any way to tell which is which?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 05 Apr 2017, 18:47

26lor wrote:Oh! My bad. I just searched for the individual lot name. Unfortunately I can't tell which lot is which in the compilation and theres a LOT of files included in it, which I imagine would cause plenty of lag on my laptop. I don't think it could handle the amount of content. I hate to be a pain, but is there any way to tell which is which?

Can you at least try putting the files in your Tray-folder and then start up your game, and then look at the in-game library? Smile  You can then delete unwanted/unneeded houses from your Gallery in-game.

Please note that if I had to do this with every single request that has already been posted on here I would not get to do much else. I get your basic concern, but this is really one of the things which I would like to ask you to take agency on your own.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Apr 2017, 21:06

I understand, though I was just asking if there was a method in which I could tell each lot apart myself as I was afraid adding them all would crash my game. Luckily it didn't. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 05 Apr 2017, 21:56

26lor wrote:I understand, though I was just asking if there was a method in which I could tell each lot apart myself as I was afraid adding them all would crash my game. Luckily it didn't. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! Smile

No, just by looking at these files there is no direct way to determine which files belong to which item. There are third-party tools though, like the "Tray Importer" for The Sims 4 (google it), that can help you identify specific items, without having to start up the game itself.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top