Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

will not run

View previous topic View next topic Go down

will not run Empty will not run

Post by Guest Mon 01 May 2017, 02:42

Good Evening Games4theworld,

I am so sorry to have to report that I am having several problems with the sims 4, get together, get to work, & city living that I just downloaded today. Ok so I followed the direction to the letter & when I went to start it says origin must be running, I downloaded the most up to date origin, disconnected my laptop from the internet, started origin then tried to launch the sims 4 & it says it must be run as an administrator so I tried that & it just keeps saying to run it as an administrator & will not start.  I even downloaded the sims 4 fix all from your website hoping that would fix it but to no avail. I really hope you all can please help me.  Ive never had a problem like this when I downloaded it before on another laptop but both ran windows 10 with enough ram & video card to run the sims 4.  I hope to hear from you guys soon & thank you.

Sincerely,

Diagonslow1

Back to top Go down

will not run Empty Re: will not run

Post by Guest Mon 01 May 2017, 09:42

It looks like the NoCD-crack has been disabled by your anti-virus.
Also Origin should not be active at all on your computer when you play pirated versions of the Sims 4. You can of course have Origin on your computer but not open somerwhere (check the ^sign in your taskbar near the clock and look for instances of Origin (ikon). Close/exit it.

Since you have executed the fix, which you were not supposed to do, you are now back to the base game only.
All other DLC's have been disabled.

I suggest you re-apply Get to Work, Get Together and City Living, but before you do that add the install direcetory to the exceptions of your anti-virus. Also, if applicable, move the folder The Sims 4 out of the folder Origin Games or Electronic Arts. I mean the install folder and not the folder in Documents.
Should you still have the original download of City Living in .rar format on your computer, unzip it direct into the install directory. Your present unzipped download may already be affected by your AV.
When you have 64 bits windows, please use TS4_x64. exe to start your game instead of TS4.exe. Your AV will leave that crack untouched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 06:27

Hello again games4rhetoric,

I'm sorry to be a bother but I do have kinda good news I re-downloaded the sims 4, get together, get to work & city living & I narrowed down the problem. So since we last talked I deleted my anti virus program & installed the base sims 4 & it worked. Then I installed the next expansion in release order get to work & following all you install instructions & launched the game & it worked perfectly but...I loaded the next expansion get together again copying & pasting just like the instructions told me I get the for mentioned error of needing to have origin running. I hope you can help & again I'm so sorry to be a bother.

Diagonslow1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 07:15

It's me again I'm so sorry,

Ok I know I just posted a few minutes ago but I have another update. I uninstalled all the sims 4, went into my documents deleted all the files that were left & all the files in my program 86 file folder & deleted all the registeries in the edit. Reinstalled the sims 4 & get to work & they both worked fined. I didn't install get together but instead trying installing city living & for the same error about needing origin to be running the same as when I tried installing get together. 

I forgot to mention I did delete all the origin files off my laptop. Hope this helps you better understand what's going on & can help & thank you again.

Diagonslow1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum