Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download from ZLOrigin won't start

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Download from ZLOrigin won't start - Page 2 Empty Download from ZLOrigin won't start

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 05:05

First topic message reminder :

I have followed every step on the guide, and everything seemed to be fine until I tried to actually download The Sims 4, as stated in the guide. When I click on "download", it stays stuck on "preparing download" for about a minute or 2, and then, it shows this error: 

ZLOrigin made easy - Download from ZLOrigin won't start - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_opo0gfXiaP1qbrkko_540

I have tried several times now, I tried earlier and then waited a few hours to see if it was something temporarily, but it still gives me the same error. Does anyone know how to fix this, please? I was so excited to play the new DLCs.

*UPDATE* 
This error also appears: 
ZLOrigin made easy - Download from ZLOrigin won't start - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_opo1cqgMzP1qbrkko_540

Last edited by aimeemartinezj on Tue 09 May 2017, 05:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update post)

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Download from ZLOrigin won't start - Page 2 Empty Re: Download from ZLOrigin won't start

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 13:13

Have you ever removed ZLOrigin ?
If yes, I hope you didn't do that by deleting the folder ZLOrigin in Program Files (x86) !

Correct way of removing:
Go to the above mentioned folder
Search for uninstall000.exe - as you can see it's a Zclient file.
Doubleclick on it.
When removed, you'll see that there are 3 files left in the folder.
1 of these is ZUpdaterx32.dll
Leave these in and re-install ZLOrigin.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Download from ZLOrigin won't start - Page 2 Empty Re: Download from ZLOrigin won't start

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 13:41

this is the first time I have gotten Zorigin I think

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 21:05

Hi guys,
So after a lot of messing around I started to suspect that it must be my network, and it was. If you are having this issue, try connecting to another network. I don't know what causes the network to block it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 21:07

professorchaos wrote:Hi guys,
So after a lot of messing around I started to suspect that it must be my network, and it was. If you are having this issue, try connecting to another network. I don't know what causes the network to block it.

Could be the firewall in your router

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 22:36

It's almost certainly overloaded servers.  I'm getting the same 196613:0 error when trying to download TS4, but I can download another game like Alpha Centauri with no problem.  I suppose we just keep trying and hope for a lull.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 11:04

I blamed my internet at a certain point, tried a VPN, no luck. Idk what else could be, my bet is in the servers aswell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 11:14

You can check the status of the servers on https://zloemu.tk/status

There are currently 420+ using (downloading?) TS4 on ZLOrign.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 11:51

ZLOrigin made easy - Download from ZLOrigin won't start - Page 2 Captur10
ZClient is having error updating, any help pls? Smile
It wont let me log in to ZOrigin to try download ts4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 11:56

MsOnyx24 wrote:ZLOrigin made easy - Download from ZLOrigin won't start - Page 2 Captur10
ZClient is having error updating, any help pls? Smile
Close (right click) the ZClient icon in your taskbar (close it in Task Manager as well if it's there), close ZLOrigin.

Now, open ZClient and login with your correct usrnme/pass; a popup should show saying it's successful then open ZLOrigin as usual.

If those doesn't work, turn your router/WiFi on and off again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 11:59

If you're having other problems, you can check the Common Questions of The Sims 4 section on discord.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 12:27

MaxisPC wrote:If you're having other problems, you can check the Common Questions of The Sims 4 section on discord.

Thank you! Managed to update it! 

However i am still having the problem that TS4 will not download... ZLOrigin made easy - Download from ZLOrigin won't start - Page 2 G4tw11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 12:40

MsOnyx24 wrote:
MaxisPC wrote:If you're having other problems, you can check the Common Questions of The Sims 4 section on discord.

Thank you! Managed to update it! 

However i am still having the problem that TS4 will not download... 
Please check Origin problem #7 on the Discord channel and see if it works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 12:52

I don't have Discord, would you mind pasting it here please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 13:13

Adingz wrote:I don't have Discord, would you mind pasting it here please?
Here you go:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 13:30

Much appreciated, thank you! I'm going to try some of this tips later and let you guys know if I manage to fix it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 18:50

Hey people!  I'm new here.
Well I tried everything I could think off. I searched and researched to try solve the download problem, inclusive try the discord's solution here posted, but nothing. Yesterday I manage to download the expansions and packs successfully but can't download the base game. I honestly don't know what to do. I install and re-install 3-4 times ZLORIGIN, I've done the anti-virus and firewall thing. It's frustrating because I just can't download the main game! Oh I also trying to download other games ( Need for Speed Rivals) and also couldn't. 
Seriously thinking about forgetting this game once an for all and focus on sims 3.  Tea 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 07:02

hi I get exact same error 196613:0 when trying to download sims 4 
but I tried other games C&C generals and it works just fine 
yea it is definetely a server overload and nothing we can do fix that 
I am gonna just wait and try later I guess WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 09:51

nikki19 wrote:Hey people!  I'm new here.
Well I tried everything I could think off. I searched and researched to try solve the download problem, inclusive try the discord's solution here posted, but nothing. Yesterday I manage to download the expansions and packs successfully but can't download the base game. I honestly don't know what to do. I install and re-install 3-4 times ZLORIGIN, I've done the anti-virus and firewall thing. It's frustrating because I just can't download the main game! Oh I also trying to download other games ( Need for Speed Rivals) and also couldn't. 
Seriously thinking about forgetting this game once an for all and focus on sims 3.  Tea 3
I've done exactly the same and I can't fix it either.

I can't download the expansion packs, it says I have to download the base game first, which won't download either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 12:32

For those who can't download the game, get the files from another source and: Copy all the game into ZLorigin folders, then run ZClient, run the exe TS4 and Zlorigin should open with everything correctly listed under your installed games.

But mind you, the game still requires update and if you're getting this nasty error code, you won't be able to update either!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 13:45

I have tried all above mentioned and I still can't get it to download. Anybody have any suggestions?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 02:36

hi i fix ZLOrigin download wont start or network problem by open ZClient  connect with ur username/password

make sure in Cloud Option are set to Mailru    if not  you won't be able to download anything 

after just open ZLOrigin and try to install Sims 4 or anygame Smile if u still having probleme uninstall ZLOrigin and install ZLOrigin in program file

thanks 

Pm me for help

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top