Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you guys going to have a crack version?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are you guys going to have a crack version? Empty Are you guys going to have a crack version?

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 16:48

Because honestly I don't feel comfortable with this alternative version, since many people is having problems, and I would feel safer with a cracked more simple version you guys always give us.

Back to top Go down

Are you guys going to have a crack version? Empty Re: Are you guys going to have a crack version?

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 16:50

I asked too, i'm not a techy and with me the problems started off immedeatly, can't even get my e-mail registered, that gives me little hope for the next steps WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Are you guys going to have a crack version? Empty Re: Are you guys going to have a crack version?

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 16:54

I already deleted all files of cracked version. and I regret Sad  I'm having problems with loading game now 
but installation was smooth and all good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 16:55

blablaSims wrote:Because honestly I don't feel comfortable with this alternative version, since many people is having problems, and I would feel safer with a cracked more simple version you guys always give us.
I feel that exact same way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 19:53

They'll come out with a new cracked version when there is a crack to repack. Until then, this is it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 15:52

i tried installing the alternative versions last night and i couldnt get passed the zclient part, turns out i didn't register at that website. i uninstalled it all and went to bed. so today i registered and managed to get zlorigin and the z client but the origin kept saying critical update and i just could not get it to work, ive looked through all these threads over and over again to work it out but all the stuff everyone said just didn't work, i'm hoping that they bring out a working simple crack, because this alternative really doesn't feel safe. my computer kept scanning for viruses even though i allowed the stuff through avira the scan thing kept coming up whenever i opened z client and i got real panicky, i've given up and decided to just wait and hope that they bring out a working crack ... i'm not techy and things like this makes my anxiety go wild because i cant afford to break my computer lmao..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 16:09

Amii3e wrote:i tried installing the alternative versions last night and i couldnt get passed the zclient part, turns out i didn't register at that website. i uninstalled it all and went to bed. so today i registered and managed to get zlorigin and the z client but the origin kept saying critical update and i just could not get it to work, ive looked through all these threads over and over again to work it out but all the stuff everyone said just didn't work, i'm hoping that they bring out a working simple crack, because this alternative really doesn't feel safe. my computer kept scanning for viruses even though i allowed the stuff through avira the scan thing kept coming up whenever i opened z client and i got real panicky, i've given up and decided to just wait and hope that they bring out a working crack ... i'm not techy and things like this makes my anxiety go wild because i cant afford to break my computer lmao..
I completely agree. I really really hope they come out with a cracked version soon. I played with toddlers via the Sims 4 trial through Origin and I got really upset when my 2 days with it ended. Toddlers really makes the game more fun and a bit more challenging Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 16:26

i might try that free trial out, i've thought about trying it, i just wouldn't know what to do without my mods and the rest of the dlc.. 

i remember seeing someone on here saying their partner was trying to work on a crack for us, i'm not sure how its going or what thread it was in, but i really hope they can do it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 16:33

Amii3e wrote:i might try that free trial out, i've thought about trying it, i just wouldn't know what to do without my mods and the rest of the dlc.. 

i remember seeing someone on here saying their partner was trying to work on a crack for us, i'm not sure how its going or what thread it was in, but i really hope they can do it...
I remember when I did it and I was having so much fun with the toddlers that I really didn't mind not having my mods. Not only that I loved the access to the gallery.

I really hope they do it...and soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 17:05

ahh im definitely gonna give it a go! 

i wish i could crack games myself lmao, i understand that its a lot of hard work, so hopefully after the next game pack that's coming out soon skidrow or whoever will crack it.
 that's what id do if i could crack games, like crack it after a couple packs come out. instead of spending so much time cracking it just for another pack to come out straight after..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 17:10

Amii3e wrote:ahh im definitely gonna give it a go! 

i wish i could crack games myself lmao, i understand that its a lot of hard work, so hopefully after the next game pack that's coming out soon skidrow or whoever will crack it.
 that's what id do if i could crack games, like crack it after a couple packs come out. instead of spending so much time cracking it just for another pack to come out straight after..
You'll love it! I might do it again on my second Origin account. I just wish they gave you longer to play than 2 days.

You and me both Smile Yeah I heard there's a new, according to the pictures I've seen, a family themed stuff pack which is gonna be really exciting Smile I hope the crack comes out shortly after the new pack instead of waiting for the next Expansion pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 20:00

And I will most definitely wait for the crack to come out. Just looking at all the new green posts that are up after I last logged in????? nopes. Definitely no alternative Version for me. My internet is also extremely slow, so it will probably take ages to get everything up and running. And patience is a virtue, so they say! I am patient. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 20:58

I have 3 working versions of the Sims 4 on my computer:

1. Via the Offical Orgin site
2. The crack-version
3. Via ZLOrigin

So why worry ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 21:43

im fine with it not being updated right now, i have a lot of patience too, but theres only so long people can wait before giving up with the waiting.. so hopefully its not long now until someone comes out with a crack..

im just hella exited about having vampires and how different they are compared to previous sim games..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 23:35

I don't mind waiting though watching Sims 4 Let's Plays on Youtube makes me grow impatient.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top