Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zx32.dll cannot autoupdate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

zx32.dll cannot autoupdate Empty zx32.dll cannot autoupdate

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 20:49

Alright i've never written a topic in here before so i dont know if im really doing this right
but ive tried downloading the sims 4 vampires including the 2 folders and did everything right.
but when i open the zclient and enter my username and password it tells me "connected" and then 
something about file zx32.dll that cant autoupdate. I tried closing the program on task manager.
also disabled firewall and antivirus. did the whole process again even restarted my computer. nothing worked.
I dont know if it got anything to do with it but i have a file named "zx32.dll" on my desktop not even inside the folder
that everytime i try to delete it it says i need administrator permissions.. and i already have it. https://i.gyazo.com/330ed3a2d9fb552d543044c9ed2b8a82.png

Back to top Go down

zx32.dll cannot autoupdate Empty Re: zx32.dll cannot autoupdate

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 21:27

zx32.dll is a part of zclient.
Try this:

first of all look in your taskbar for any instances of Zclient (big Z icon).
Close them all bij rightclicking on them.

Go to the folder zfiles, you downloaded for zclient and Zlorigin.
Open de folder Zclient.
Remove all files except zclient.exe
Now from that folder start zclient again
You will be presented with an empty zclient where you must again put in your email and password of your zloemu account, then click on Connect

Note:
As you said that zx32.dll is on your desktop. I think you moved zclient.exe out of its original folder instead of making a shortcut.
Otherwise re-download the zfiles again.

zx32.dll cannot autoupdate Zclientfolder_orig

This is how the folder Zclient should look after a succesful first launch of Zclient.
When you downloaded this folder there was only Zclient.exe in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 21:52

Now i cant delete the zx32 from the zclient folder.. but i already tried this before as well and it didnt work for me. and i checked over and over for zclient in taskbar there is nothing there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 21:53

Alythree3 wrote:Now i cant delete the zx32 from the zclient folder.. but i already tried this before as well and it didnt work for me. and i checked over and over for zclient in taskbar there is nothing there.
Have you tried to reboot your computer ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 21:58

Yes i did Sad few times..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 22:25

I tried to remove zx32.dll and it refused because the file was in use.
Rebooted my computer - went to the zclient folder - now I could remove zx32.dll
started zclient from the folder, put my mail and password in - clicked on Connect
Answer: Auth.success as ...... (name i chose in zoemu.tk
Also connected to ZlOrigin by clicking the shortcut
No problems at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 22:30

haha i wish it was. would die to play the game now. but i cant delete the file because for some reason my comp have no permission dont know why. also before i had this problem i tried what u said making a shortcut and still same problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 22:32

When you rebooted your computer, could you not remove that stray file from your desktop ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 22:40

Nope WhatDidUJustCallMe? But i dont think its what preventing from my zclient to update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 23:43

Extracted the file "zclient.exe" to an empty folder  did "run as administrator" and still not working.. gives me the same answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 13:21

Hey, I had the same problem a little earlier and while searching for a solution I found this thread. here's what I did: I closed the ZClient and deleted the shortcut on my desktop, then I opened the task manager, went to processes, ended the process named Origin and then I deleted the Zx32.dll. After that, I made a new shortcut for the ZClient on my desktop and right now I'm connected and authenticated. Try this, I'm sure it will work. Oh and if you have a x64 bit OS like me, that zx32.dll file will always cause problems so make sure to delete it everytime the ZClient tries to update. I don't know if there's any way to deactivate the auto update so this is all we can do at the moment. I hope I was able to help you. Let me know if it solved your problem.

EDIT: I don't know if it makes any difference but after getting this error, I also moved the folder where my game is installed from Program Files (x86) to Program Files, but I did it also because of my x64 bit OS.

EDIT 2: Ignore the first EDIT, it turned out that The Sims 4 was no longer showing up in Installed Games in ZOrigin so I moved the folder back into Program Files (x86) and now everything is fine.

Last edited by Gabriela77 on Wed 10 May 2017, 13:32; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 13:27

Gabriela77 wrote:Hey, I had the same problem a little earlier and while searching for a solution I found this thread. here's what I did: I closed the ZClient and deleted the shortcut on my desktop, then I opened the task manager, went to processes, ended the process named Origin and then I deleted the Zx32.dll. After that, I made a new shortcut for the ZClient on my desktop and right now I'm connected and authenticated. Try this, I'm sure it will work. Oh and if you have a x64 bit OS like me, that zx32.dll file will always cause problems so make sure to delete it everytime the ZClient tries to update. I don't know if there's any way to deactivate the auto update so this is all we can do at the moment. I hope I was able to help you. Let me know if it solved your problem.

EDIT: I don't know if it makes any difference but after getting this error, I also moved the folder where my game is installed from Program Files (x86) to Program Files, but I did it also because of my x64 bit OS.

I have a 64 bits system and no problems at all with zx32.dll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 13:36

Tarac wrote:
Gabriela77 wrote:Hey, I had the same problem a little earlier and while searching for a solution I found this thread. here's what I did: I closed the ZClient and deleted the shortcut on my desktop, then I opened the task manager, went to processes, ended the process named Origin and then I deleted the Zx32.dll. After that, I made a new shortcut for the ZClient on my desktop and right now I'm connected and authenticated. Try this, I'm sure it will work. Oh and if you have a x64 bit OS like me, that zx32.dll file will always cause problems so make sure to delete it everytime the ZClient tries to update. I don't know if there's any way to deactivate the auto update so this is all we can do at the moment. I hope I was able to help you. Let me know if it solved your problem.

I have a 64 bits system and no problems at all with zx32.dll
That's good. I didn't have problems either until some while ago when I wanted to open the sims to check some custom content I added to the game and that auto update error popped up and I wasn't able to connect to the ZClient anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 20:00

EDIT 2: Ignore the first EDIT, it turned out that The Sims 4 was no longer showing up in Installed Games in ZOrigin so I moved the folder back into Program Files (x86) and now everything is fine.
Thank you so much! i figured the problem. while i moved it to program files it worked. but then tried ot update again and failed. so i just started deleting the file every second while the zclient running. and it worked!! i now have "Auth success as .. " But when i got into zorigin it said "Cirtical update needed" and it dosent let me get online  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 20:20

I have the same problem but I can't even locate/find the ZClient folder etc Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 21:09

Nexorith wrote:I have the same problem but I can't even locate/find the ZClient folder etc Sad
Rightclick on the shortcut for ZClient and select show location or goto location.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 21:22

Tarac wrote:
Nexorith wrote:I have the same problem but I can't even locate/find the ZClient folder etc Sad
Rightclick on the shortcut for ZClient and select show location or goto location.
It takes me to the ZLOirgin folder, and now my ZClient wont even connect so uuuh  DedicatedToLorilihim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 21:28

Nexorith wrote:
Tarac wrote:
It takes me to the ZLOirgin folder, and now my ZClient wont even connect so uuuh  DedicatedToLorilihim

1. You downloaded Zfiles and extracted them with Winrar
2. After extraction you has 2 folders Zclient and ZLOrigin.
3. When you opened the folder ZClient there was only 1 file, being Zclient.exe.
4. Most probably there now are more files in there
5. Delete them all except Zclient.exe
6. Now cloick on Zclient .exe and you'll get an empty Zclient screen
7. Fill the MAIL and pass with the details of your zoemu account
8. Click on Connect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 21:40

Thank you, now it's working good Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 18:01

What about my problem? WhatDidUJustCallMe? still stuck on critical update and dont know what to do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 18:10

Hello,

Have you tried to delete the file zx32.dll once again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 18:39

yes i did WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 19:24

Servers are currently down. It would help to wait until they are back up and then try again Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 19:38

when will it be back on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 09:59

Alythree3 wrote:when will it be back on?
Hello,

Please note this is not our crack, we are only providing it so you can have fun with the game.

As such, we have no control or information about their management and servers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top