Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZLOFENIX ZClient has stopped working

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOFENIX ZClient has stopped working Empty ZLOFENIX ZClient has stopped working

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 19:03

Good day.
So my sister downloaded the game using the new method, at first the game started and everything was good, but only for one time. Then  she tried to start it again and so she started Zclient but it keeps giving her the message "ZLOFENIX ZClient has stopped working" after saying it's connected immediately, she searched and found that there was a problem with the server and that it was down? but with me, it works fine. So what's the problem, and how to solve it?

Back to top Go down

ZLOFENIX ZClient has stopped working Empty Re: ZLOFENIX ZClient has stopped working

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 19:12

Delecia wrote:Good day.
So my sister downloaded the game using the new method, at first the game started and everything was good, but only for one time. Then  she tried to start it again and so she started Zclient but it keeps giving her the message "ZLOFENIX ZClient has stopped working" after saying it's connected immediately, she searched and found that there was a problem with the server and that it was down? but with me, it works fine. So what's the problem, and how to solve it?

I also had this issue before. What I did was delete these files:

ZLOFENIX ZClient has stopped working Untitl10

Then run ZClient.exe as administrator; wait for it to update. After that type in your correct username+password. Let me know if it works

Back to top Go down

ZLOFENIX ZClient has stopped working Empty Re: ZLOFENIX ZClient has stopped working

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 19:23

That didn't work :\ @MaxisPC
Also, it doesn't update

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 19:37

Hi Delecia!  
I was having the same issue this morning!  
I went to the ZLOemu site, logged out and logged back in, and suddenly zclient was able to Auth successfully.
It's possible it's just a fluke, but it's worth a try?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 19:42

I re-downloaded ZClient from Zloemu's FAQ page and it works for me now. Maybe she could try that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 19:44

Delecia wrote:That didn't work :\ @MaxisPC
Also, it doesn't update
Delete ZClient.exe as well then redownload it. If that doesn't work, check out the solutions for ZLOrigin and ZClient issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 20:16

this is happening for me too, and nothing i've done that everyone suggested helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 20:22

It worked. @protheanpunk she deleted the files mentioned above, she restored them and then redownloaded it from the website, then it updated and worked, and the game is working now
Also, when Zclient disconnects while playing do not try to reconnect because the game can run with it disconnected if it was already running in the first place. Good luck
And thanks for the help everyone : D happy simming!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 20:31

Delecia wrote:It worked. @protheanpunk she deleted the files mentioned above, she restored them and then redownloaded it from the website, then it updated and worked, and the game is working now
Also, when Zclient disconnects while playing do not try to reconnect because the game can run with it disconnected if it was already running in the first place. Good luck
And thanks for the help everyone : D happy simming!

it still isn't working for me :c
i've done everything, deleted the files, redownloaded from the website, but every time i put my log ins in, it stops working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 20:34

I know that was happening to her too, did you try the thing i said?
the thing is, we don't understand the problem so we don't really know what to do, it was a matter of coincidence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 20:36

I am the same above poster done all the steps and still not working Zclient just keeps having an error and closing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 20:37

i've tried everything, that's why im so frustrated right now :c

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 20:42

I am so sorry but i really don't have any solution :\

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 20:43

Delecia wrote:I am so sorry but i really don't have any solution :\
that's all right, i'm more hoping someone else does c: just replying here instead of making a new one about the same issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 20:50

Hi I don't know if this is going to work for u but it just did for me. I went to the website and re registered my email address as it was saying it wasn't found. Then Z-Client seemed to update and work. Also make sure origin isn't open in the background. Very weird as I registered my email via the website yesterday but may have been lost during the attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 20:51

odunican wrote:Hi I don't know if this is going to work for u but it just did for me. I went to the website and re registered my email address as it was saying it wasn't found. Then Z-Client seemed to update and work. Also make sure origin isn't open in the background. Very weird as I registered my email via the website yesterday but may have been lost during the attack.
thanks ill try that!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 20:53

Did the e-mail thing work?? I've been stuck for day's trying to get this to work and it's one issue after another Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 20:54

it didnt, but im going to make a new account and see if that works!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 20:57

okay, let me know how that goes please

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 20:58

Fumpy wrote:okay, let me know how that goes please
it worked! make sure to delete the old zclient files first, make a new account, redownload and log in with the new account c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 21:05

I got mine to work aswell! I'm so relieved oh myyyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 21:06

I have a question though, I've got all the pirated versions of sim's 4 downloaded, will it remove them by downloading the sims 4 through ZLOrigin?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 21:09

i think the guide to download them says something about that but i'm not sure myself!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 21:09

DeviousBee wrote:Hi Delecia!  
I went to the ZLOemu site, logged out and logged back in, and suddenly zclient was able to Auth successfully.
I tried this one about 40 min ago and it's working very well. I think I'll eventually be able to download all stuff and game pack and then play.
(please, excuse me if I made mistakes, I'm not really fluent in english)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 21:14

Beniloi wrote:
DeviousBee wrote:Hi Delecia!  
I tried this one about 40 min ago and it's working very well. I think I'll eventually be able to download all stuff and game pack and then play.
(please, excuse me if I made mistakes, I'm not really fluent in english)

No worries, your english is fine!
I'm glad something here worked!! Good luck with your downloads Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top