Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 (Vampires Update) doesn't show any careers :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 (Vampires Update) doesn't show any careers :( Empty Sims 4 (Vampires Update) doesn't show any careers :(

Post by Guest Sat 20 May 2017, 05:00

Hi friends!  Very Happy
I've installed the new vampire/toddlers update, (had some troubles to put it to work properly Oh my... ), and now, while playing, some characters just show up as a red and white thing, like, just a head with legs, with some body parts missing Wat.  
I don't know if I am the only one having this problem...
But, the major problem that made me open this topic is, when I put my sims looking for a job, the job menu doesn't show any careers. And sometimes, the menu doesn't even appear!
I've been looking everywhere for a solution but I couldn't find any. Do you have any idea of what's going on here?
Here's a picture of the career bug.
Sims 4 (Vampires Update) doesn't show any careers :( 2017-010

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 (Vampires Update) doesn't show any careers :( Empty Re: Sims 4 (Vampires Update) doesn't show any careers :(

Post by Guest Sat 20 May 2017, 17:44

Hi! This MIGHT be tedious but have you tried re-installing everything again? Maybe some files got corrupted or went missing during the installation process. Else, try to remove any mods from game and start them new. 

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 (Vampires Update) doesn't show any careers :( Empty Re: Sims 4 (Vampires Update) doesn't show any careers :(

Post by Guest Sat 20 May 2017, 19:38

Those red and black thingies is an indication that some meshes are missing. Have two or three as well. One toddler outfit, one hair and one Bikini Looks funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 May 2017, 21:06

I actually installed the game a lot of times, trying to solve the problem, but no lucky Sad 
And I don't have any mods, so I have no idea what's going wrong here Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017, 00:35

Loonieloose wrote:Those red and black thingies is an indication that some meshes are missing. Have two or three as well. One toddler outfit, one hair and one Bikini Looks funny.
I see IAmSoHappyEmergahwd that's not the major problem, I'm okay playing like that. But sometimes... it's just funny ahah, I was only trying to get what was going on there. It rarely appears to be fair!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017, 01:10

Ageha wrote:Hi! This MIGHT be tedious but have you tried re-installing everything again? Maybe some files got corrupted or went missing during the installation process. Else, try to remove any mods from game and start them new. 
I actually installed the game a lot of times, trying to solve the problem, but no lucky Sims 4 (Vampires Update) doesn't show any careers :( Icon_sad 
And I don't have any mods, so I have no idea what's going wrong here Sims 4 (Vampires Update) doesn't show any careers :( Icon_sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017, 09:54

You might have to re download the packs. Or somehow repair them . I have read somewhere that you can have the torrents checked with torrent client you are using. Unfortunately I do not know where exactly. Try that. Might be missing something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017, 12:55

Cath wrote:I actually installed the game a lot of times, trying to solve the problem, but no lucky Sims 4 (Vampires Update) doesn't show any careers :( Icon_sad 
And I don't have any mods, so I have no idea what's going wrong here Sims 4 (Vampires Update) doesn't show any careers :( Icon_sad
Loonieloose wrote:You might have to re download the packs. Or somehow repair them . I have read somewhere that you can have the torrents checked with torrent client you are using. Unfortunately I do not know where exactly. Try that. Might be missing something.

Crying or Very sad Yes, unfortunately I've read that even official games have these bugs. But most were able to do so via Origin repair. Since ours is cracked, I'm not sure how to do a 'repair' without fully re-downloading everything again. If you decide to do so however, make sure that your Sims 4 folders in Documents and Program Files(or wherever you installed) has been deleted. Cleaning the registry might be a good idea too.

Edit: How about this link Missing Language/Endless Loading here? Have you tried the link for missing languages?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top