Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

winrar torrent [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

winrar torrent [CLOSED] Empty winrar torrent [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 17:25

Hi 

I have downloaded the Torrent file twice and I keep getting a pop up message saying break in operation header file corrupt it opens up to show a folder named installer  when I open that I am getting another folder called DLC if I open that it shows all the GP packs but I cant run it or transfer it to my game I know there is a fix out for it but that does not cover this topic

Back to top Go down

winrar torrent [CLOSED] Empty Re: winrar torrent [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 18:50

Ameera42 wrote:Hi 

I have downloaded the Torrent file twice and I keep getting a pop up message saying break in operation header file corrupt it opens up to show a folder named installer  when I open that I am getting another folder called DLC if I open that it shows all the GP packs but I cant run it or transfer it to my game I know there is a fix out for it but that does not cover this topic

Hi!

Which torrent are you downloading? Is the latest patch (parenthood) ? If it is, then there should be 7 folders + 1 text file inside the .rar file. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 20:33

Hi 
many thanks I finally got Parenthood installed and fully working with the fix also many thanks to you guys at G4TW

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 14:57

Glad to hear that! Do open a new thread if there is none should you encounter a new problem.

Happy Simming! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top