Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New update (June 1) available on Skidrowreloded

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New update (June 1) available on Skidrowreloded  Empty New update (June 1) available on Skidrowreloded

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 00:21

There's a new crack/update available for the Sims 4 at skidrowreloaded which as the version no. v1.30.105.1010 weighing at around 1.05 GB.

Back to top Go down

New update (June 1) available on Skidrowreloded  Empty Re: New update (June 1) available on Skidrowreloded

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 02:37

Thanks for the info. Getting it now. DL is VERY slow though. Beggars can't be choosers though lol.

The last game update is corrupting my saves (renaming them more or less to older save names). Perhaps that was why they rushed this patch out so fast. No mention in the patch notes, but this patch took about 10-15 minutes on ZLOrigin. It's quite large to be unimportant.

Back to top Go down

New update (June 1) available on Skidrowreloded  Empty Re: New update (June 1) available on Skidrowreloded

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 13:07

Is this safe to download? Especially if you'll be replacing the files on the Parenthood fix files? Thanks! I have downloaded that already but still waiting for others who'll post that this is okay.

Thanks again!  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 22:53

thequirkybella wrote:Is this safe to download? Especially if you'll be replacing the files on the Parenthood fix files? Thanks! I have downloaded that already but still waiting for others who'll post that this is okay.

Thanks again!  Smile
I haven't tried it yet but G4TW has released their own re-pack of the update. You might wanna check that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 01:20

The GFTW is the same one as this. It works just fine. Loaded it last night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top