Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MC Command Center for pirated games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MC Command Center for pirated games Empty MC Command Center for pirated games

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:25

Hello,
it would seem that the latest versions of Deaderpool's MC Command Center do not work with pirated games. Their support page also announces that they do not support the pirated games so they won't help me. I was wondering if anyone had made a version of the mod that is compatible with the pirated games?

Back to top Go down

MC Command Center for pirated games Empty Re: MC Command Center for pirated games

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:32

I don't think there's a special version of MC Command Center for pirated copy of Sims and I haven't faced any issues with the latest version of the mod (v3.5.3).

Back to top Go down

MC Command Center for pirated games Empty Re: MC Command Center for pirated games

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:42

Those creators hardly ever support pirating and they will always claim that their stuff doesn't work with pirated games for "reasons", but these always appear to be made up.
It is, however, possible that you're matching the wrong mod version with your game version. Considering a new patch came out so soon after the release of "Parenthood", that isn't unthinkable.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:46

LumiaLover wrote:I don't think there's a special version of MC Command Center for pirated copy of Sims and I haven't faced any issues with the latest version of the mod (v3.5.3).
Do you know what I can do to fix it? since I cannot use the troubleshooting of the mod itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:57

mana94 wrote:
LumiaLover wrote:I don't think there's a special version of MC Command Center for pirated copy of Sims and I haven't faced any issues with the latest version of the mod (v3.5.3).
Do you know what I can do to fix it? since I cannot use the troubleshooting of the mod itself.
What issues are you currently facing with the mod ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:35

LumiaLover wrote:
mana94 wrote:
What issues are you currently facing with the mod ?
Well the mod loads and the option is available on the computer but when i click it, it doesn't open the settings panel. Also, some features of the mod seem to be working, like the "moving in homeless households" part, but the other parts like ghost cleanup and such are not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:51

Ɛɗιη wrote:Those creators hardly ever support pirating and they will always claim that their stuff doesn't work with pirated games for "reasons", but these always appear to be made up.
It is, however, possible that you're matching the wrong mod version with your game version. Considering a new patch came out so soon after the release of "Parenthood", that isn't unthinkable.
But I got the new patch and my game version is now 1.30.103

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:58

SO far all of the versions worked with the cracked games. And they also work with zlorigin. 
Do you have any other mods, cause those can conflict with some of the MC Command settings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 13:08

Cat_Eye wrote:SO far all of the versions worked with the cracked games. And they also work with zlorigin. 
Do you have any other mods, cause those can conflict with some of the MC Command settings.
Actually I deleted all the other CC and nothing changed so i dont think that's the problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 14:30

Roll back to the last working version. I posted this in another thread. I was having issues and I just rolled back to the last working version and it was fine.

Question- I have never used their help and just started using the program but how do they even know you are running pirated software?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 15:45

MommyMayhem wrote:Roll back to the last working version. I posted this in another thread. I was having issues and I just rolled back to the last working version and it was fine.

Question- I have never used their help and just started using the program but how do they even know you are running pirated software?
Well first of all, they keep asking you to upgrade your game to the latest available version which is impossible for us. until you do that, they refuse further help. Also, they ask for some text documents from your game and sometimes they notice stuff in these documentations that indicate the game is cracked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 15:52

Make sure you downloaded the one from about a week ago and not anything newer. 

I accidentally downloaded the never version and had the same problem as you a long with sims disappearing..

The mods definitely work with the pirated game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 16:31

Boni wrote:Make sure you downloaded the one from about a week ago and not anything newer. 

I accidentally downloaded the never version and had the same problem as you a long with sims disappearing..

The mods definitely work with the pirated game
Do you know the version of the mod you're referring to and where I can find it please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 16:37

How much I know, the older versions are still on the tumblr page, you just need to look at the older posts. Find the one which was made for the version of your game.
I myself use the ZLOrigin game, not the G4TW repack, which is why my game gets updated like the legit ones. So I need to update my mods when t he updates come. Those who have the cracked repacks just need to find the right version of the mods they want to use and that's it, well, until you decide to update your cracked game.

Oh and in case a game causes sims to disappear or causes some other abnormality, make sure you DON'T SAVE it. That way it can't cause permanent damage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 18:16

https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com

Version 3.5.0 is confirmed to work with Parenthood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 20:01

Installing the new Parenthood Patch 1.30.105.1010 will fix this issue since the updated MC Command Center version was for that patch level.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30367-the-sims-4-patch-level-1-30-105-1010-out-now

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top