Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zlorigin open just a small window

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Zlorigin open just a small window Empty Zlorigin open just a small window

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 18:21

Hello,

I have played The Sims 4, everthing went okay. I want to exit the game and my laptop restarted. After that the Zlorigin won't open, just a small window pop up. See picture below.

ZLOrigin made easy - Zlorigin open just a small window Nyvtel10

I have uninstalled and reistalled the games many times, but nothing happened Sad

Can you please help me, what the problem is?

Thank you very much! Smile

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Zlorigin open just a small window Empty Re: Zlorigin open just a small window

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 19:18

Hi, I'm actually not sure about this but for starters, how about re-installing the client again? 

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Zlorigin open just a small window Empty Re: Zlorigin open just a small window

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 09:58

In the Taskbar, do you see more than 1 Z (for Zclient). Close them all.

You've tried to open Origin twice or an instance of Origin is still open.
Check Task Manager (Alt+Ctrl+Del) Processes. End everything that starts with the word Origin.
The start ZLOrigin again.

Still no luck ?
Go to the install folder of Origin
Schroll down to unins0000.exe
Click on it.

ZLOrigin will now uninstall.
The install again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 11:04

Hello,

thanks for your help, but I have tried all you have wrote yet. Nothing changed Sad
I don't know what happened.

I always get the small window or the error message:"Disconnected. Critical update required."

Do you have any idea what to do?

Please help!

Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 11:23

i have the same probem plz help! Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Mar 2019, 14:47

I have found a workaround this issue. Open ZLOrigin first to get the log-in screen, then open ZClient. Close ZLOrigin then reopen, you should now get full screen ZLOrigin.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 18 Mar 2019, 22:05

Jsimpson30 wrote:I have found a workaround this issue. Open ZLOrigin first to get the log-in screen, then open ZClient. Close ZLOrigin then reopen, you should now get full screen ZLOrigin.

Welcome to the Forum and thanks for sharing this!

I was under the impression though that the issue described by the OP was some kind of glitch (with earlier ZLOrigin versions), and the thread here is already a bit dated. Maybe the issue was fixed in the meantime, or at least occurs less frequently these days?

Either way, thanks again for sharing, and let's hope this will help somebody out there.  Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top