Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liadegrecia's creations.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Liadegrecia's creations. Empty Liadegrecia's creations.

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 18:00

I decided, as a challenge to myself, to actually learn how to build in the Sims 4. I will try to fill every lot in Newcrest, mostly with residential buildings, that are either influenced from pictures I find online, or, when I feel more confident about my skills, with more original buildings. I am happy to share with you these creations, and receive constructive criticism in return to better myself Smile

No cc used, but I do use objects from all the EPs. Also, I heavily use the bb.moveobjects on cheat, so keep that in mind when moving around objects. 

1. Marfa Tiny Home

(20x15 lot, 1 bed, 1 bath, Value: $41.579)

PS: The elevated "closet" in the bedroom is purely decorative.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!lw4XDZCT!fXSg2gSc8CauyuVAm_KiDS4X4yDKHjLBV_v7tIBOrxQ

Liadegrecia's creations. 06-05-14
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-05-12
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-05-13
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-05-10
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-05-11
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-05-15

2. The Wedge

(20x15 lot, 1 bed, 1 bath, Value: $42.671)

Link:https://mega.nz/#!Bkw11QwR!jjtrB_IsmBKQ9tESv4pEscAJJnc8jrkcgn4dIcslaRE 

Liadegrecia's creations. 06-05-22
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-05-21
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-05-18
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-05-20
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-05-16
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-05-17
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-05-19

3. Evergreen Family Home

(30x20 lot, 3 bed, 2 bath, Value: $128.877)

Link: https://mega.nz/#!wk4hFRLa!tF9HYvnsNmyW5D0VSqTbBTw7MUu2sfLm4-JVShXgfTw

Liadegrecia's creations. 06-08-13
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-08-14
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-08-15
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-08-12
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-08-10
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-08-11
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-08-10
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-08-16
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-08-19
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-08-21
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-08-20
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-08-23
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-08-22
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-08-24
Liadegrecia's creations. 06-08-25

Last edited by liadegrecia on Thu 08 Jun 2017, 15:15; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Liadegrecia's creations. Empty Re: Liadegrecia's creations.

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 15:36

Your build is so simple but it's very nice and comfy. Carlos is tha man!!! Looking forward to more of your builds! Love the marfa tiny home. Thumbs up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 16:05

These are very nice builds. I like how you coordinated the colors. It's hard to get them right with TS4's limited colors and lack of create-a-style.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 18:16

Nice households, you put a lot of effort into making the items match and not look out of place(something which is almost always the case with my households). 

Can I use one of them for a video series on Youtube? I am planning on doing a challenge and making a youtube series out of it, kind of in the style of what CaptainSauce makes on Youtube. I came up with a rather interesting plot surrounding the reason why the challenge will take place (the sim who will have to do the challenge won't be happy, that he has to do this, let's just put it this  way Razz) and I will probably share my videos and idea with the series on this forum. For the second and third video, I would definitely need a small household for a male sim who just moved into it. The lot would be in my videos only in the first few episodes since the sim would be kind of forced to move out sooner or later. Don't want to spoil the reason why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 12:43

Cat_Eye wrote:Nice households, you put a lot of effort into making the items match and not look out of place(something which is almost always the case with my households). 

Can I use one of them for a video series on Youtube? I am planning on doing a challenge and making a youtube series out of it, kind of in the style of what CaptainSauce makes on Youtube. I came up with a rather interesting plot surrounding the reason why the challenge will take place (the sim who will have to do the challenge won't be happy, that he has to do this, let's just put it this  way Razz) and I will probably share my videos and idea with the series on this forum. For the second and third video, I would definitely need a small household for a male sim who just moved into it. The lot would be in my videos only in the first few episodes since the sim would be kind of forced to move out sooner or later. Don't want to spoil the reason why.
Feel free to use them  Razz  I'm glad you liked them. I started small, to get the hang of it.. Now I'm builiding something bigger, I hope it won't take long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 15:16

Evergreen Family Home added!  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 15:26

I like the interior of your new home, but the outside is quite blocky. That's fine for smaller houses, but on larger lots it becomes a bit plain. Maybe you can challenge yourself in your next build by focusing on the exterior design, as you're already quite good at furnishing the rooms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jul 2017, 09:55

The second one is right up my alley! So adorable! I'm all in for tiny houses! I like the wood paneling with those big windows, it makes it look like its really big inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top