Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims cant research vampire lore [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims cant research vampire lore [SOLVED] Empty sims cant research vampire lore [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 04:15

Hey staff,

Whenever I direct my sim to research vampire lore on the computer they reset and clear all interactions.
Ive tried directing other sims on different lots and on different models of computer in game. But the same thing happens, they sit down then pop back up in the default reset sim pose

Is this an issue other people are having? or is it my files or mods maybe? or is it just an unresolved issue on EA's end?

Thanks heaps for all the amazing work you all do on G4TW

Tomsca172

Back to top Go down

sims cant research vampire lore [SOLVED] Empty Re: sims cant research vampire lore [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 18:47

Hi there, Smile

The first thing we always check is to see if the mods/CCs are incompatible with the game version. Some mods might outdated and no longer functions properly.

• Move the mods folder out and run the game. If they are able to search, then it's definitely mod-related and you need to find the conflicting mod. You can use a Mod Conflict Detector, or just put them in one at a time.
  • If the bug still persists, then it's not mod-related, rather, something even users with the bought game had experienced with their sims simply resetting. The only suggestion I have is to disable free will for your sims.

Back to top Go down

sims cant research vampire lore [SOLVED] Empty Re: sims cant research vampire lore [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 07:53

Thanks for your help. Turns out it was an outdated mod. I found the problem and updated the mod and now my sims can study vampire lore!!! You can close the topic now. Thanks heaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 17:19

Good job!
Glad to hear you've found the conflicting mod!
Feel free to open a new topic if you have more problems.
Cheers!

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top