Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 and all DLC just added to zlOrigin.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 3 and all DLC just added to zlOrigin. Empty The Sims 3 and all DLC just added to zlOrigin.

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jun 2017, 11:48

just a heads up...

zlOrigin now includes all sims 2, sims 3 and sims 4 games.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 3 and all DLC just added to zlOrigin. Empty Re: The Sims 3 and all DLC just added to zlOrigin.

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jun 2017, 12:09

Does that include store content for TS3?

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 3 and all DLC just added to zlOrigin. Empty Re: The Sims 3 and all DLC just added to zlOrigin.

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jun 2017, 13:31

Builder wrote:Does that include store content for TS3?

Don't know as yet, still downloading.

//EDIT

Sofar The Sims 2 doesn't work (No suitable graphics card found) Strange as no problems with The Sims 4
Also Licence-limit.

//EDIT

Sims 3: Can't see which DLC's are installed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 02:04

I dont believe it includes anything but EP's & SP's.

@Tarac

There is a tool called Graphics Rules Maker that should help with your sims 2 video card issue. I use it for 1080p resolution as well as to add my driver to the game.
http://www.simsnetwork.com/simpedia/the-sims-2/editions/the-sims-2/specials/graphics-rules-maker-improve-compatibility-with

@Tarac also about your issue with ep's and sp's not showing up in i'm assuming the sims 3 launcher under expansions and stuff, i had that same issue today, so was afraid to start the game, but i reconnected zclient and zlOrigin again just now and started the launcher and all the packs are now showing correctly, so try a sims 3 launcher restart it should fix itself.

//EDIT

ok this is strange... all the SP's & EP's show in my launcher now under expansions and stuff, but in game there is only base game stuff, not even any of my store bought packs.

will post back if i figure out anything more.

#EDIT#

ok just realized the DLC checkboxes were unchecked in expansions and stuff tab in the launcher. should be all good now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 05:38

I already had the installed the cracred GTW version from Sims 3 with all expansion, only check the intergrity and i can guess update the game to 1.69 version which no was good thing but anyway. I could run the gane from ZLOrigin the only i fear now i cant use the crack any more even if rewrite the main exe the game was uodate to 1.69 so be careful if want keep the cracked version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 14:38

edespino3 wrote:I already had the installed the cracred GTW version from Sims 3 with all expansion, only check the intergrity and i can guess update the game to 1.69 version which no was good thing but anyway. I could run the gane from ZLOrigin the only i fear now i cant use the crack any more even if rewrite the main exe the game was uodate to 1.69 so be careful if want keep the cracked version.
You can keep both versions, cracked and zlorigin on 1 computer.
And ZLorigin now includes all DLC's with possibility to de-activate DLC's you don't want in case your computer cannot cope with the full set.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jun 2017, 02:22

i always see people complain about ver 1.69 but me i kinda like that you can turn off unwanted packs. not that i ever use this feature, but it is nice to know its there. i personally never had any issues with 1.69 before. i stopped using cracked version long ago, my game was running like crap and it could just be that stuff i added was slowing down the game for me, maybe not cause sims 3 runs crap by design. but anyways i switched to using my Origin only packs at that point, nice to know there is now a zlOrigin option that adds what i dont have.

and just an update to my last post.... 

the game now runs fine with no issues.... unless you want to count a power outage as a game crash. my damn power went out 6 times in 5 minutes. #**** lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jun 2017, 10:07

Misfit203 wrote:i always see people complain about ver 1.69 but me i kinda like that you can turn off unwanted packs. not that i ever use this feature, but it is nice to know its there. i personally never had any issues with 1.69 before. i stopped using cracked version long ago, my game was running like crap and it could just be that stuff i added was slowing down the game for me, maybe not cause sims 3 runs crap by design. but anyways i switched to using my Origin only packs at that point, nice to know there is now a zlOrigin option that adds what i dont have.

and just an update to my last post.... 

the game now runs fine with no issues.... unless you want to count a power outage as a game crash. my damn power went out 6 times in 5 minutes. #**** lol
Power outage: Have you cleaned your air-inlets on your computer/laptop ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jul 2017, 08:11

oh these blackouts arent PC related, i live in Florida. almost guarantee'd a severe thunderstorm or 2 a day. lol
which unfortunately means alot of blackouts. my power never goes out and stays out, it goes off and comes right back on everytime. which means alot of hard disk defrags lol.

I am probably due for a cleaning though. been about a year i'd guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 12 Jul 2017, 16:04

Tarac wrote:Sofar The Sims 2 doesn't work (No suitable graphics card found) Strange as no problems with The Sims 4
Also Licence-limit.

Misfit203 wrote:I dont believe it includes anything but EP's & SP's.

The zlOrigin does constitute an interesting phenomenon though. It appeals to people who, on the one hand, want to enjoy the upsides of pirated games. At the same time it also appeals to all those who are having difficulties (for whatever reason) with the classic format of installing pirated games the old-fashioned way, and applying patches/cracks thereafter. Insofar it kind of fills a gap. Though it seems a lot of people are even having difficulties in getting zlOrigin to work...?

That said, what is the selection of games on Origin anyhow? The Sims franchise, SimCity, Mass Effect, Need for Speed, Dragon Age, a couple of other single-player games? Games for which there are good 'offline' versions available, mostly. The other games on Origin are multiplayer-shooters like Battlefield, PvZ: Garden Warfare or Titanfall - games which I personally would rather purchase legally to enjoy the full functionality instead of dealing with cracked servers and the like.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 22:35

yeah... zlOrigin doesnt have all Origin games.... pretty much alot of games that are old or were free on the house. all the sims games, a few battlefield games and need for speed rivals.

I ended up going back to cracked version of sims 4, i had an unfixable problem that even with their help i just couldnt rectify. i kept getting stuck on a black screen before game start. sometimes i managed to get passed it only to crash to same black screen a few hours later with no way out but to use my pc's kill switch to turn it off.

but on the bright side i dont mind not using it anymore, atleast since we all found out about zlOrigin, cracks have been coming out quickly. thats all that matters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top