Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Parenthood!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood! Empty The Sims 4 Parenthood!

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 19:41

It looks like a new GP that is family themed is coming soon!
Trailer Teaser Here!
Hype!!
Edit : leaked Screens Here!
Edit 2 : TRAILER HERE! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIW6kougM6w

Last edited by KidDude on Tue 16 May 2017, 19:07; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 20:20

Lol, there we go again  Rolling Eyes
It's probably going to be a couple of months before we get it, after its initial release.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 20:24

Ɛɗιη wrote:Lol, there we go again  Rolling Eyes
It's probably going to be a couple of months before we get it, after its initial release.
Wouldn't it be available in ZLOrigin?  Why. Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 20:25

ppl should realize that in 2016 we got cracks twice for the whole year. maybe those groups have a plan to crack once in summer and once in winter but we thought they always crack after gps and eps. maybe we are wrong and their winter release just happens to line up with eps. its possible the next crack will be in december

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 20:39

Beatoften wrote:

ppl should realize that in 2016 we got cracks twice for the whole year. maybe those groups have a plan to crack once in summer and once in winter but we thought they always crack after gps and eps. maybe we are wrong and their winter release just happens to line up with eps. its possible the next crack will be in december
I guess they don't have a crack schedule in The Sims 4. I believe they wait till bunch of SPs, GPs and/or 1 EP releases and then they release a crack for it. It's also mysterious they released the Vampires crack after ZLOrigin method went viral by 2 days.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 21:02

KidDude wrote:
Beatoften wrote:

I guess they don't have a crack schedule in The Sims 4. I believe they wait till bunch of SPs, GPs and/or 1 EP releases and then they release a crack for it. It's also mysterious they released the Vampires crack after ZLOrigin method went viral by 2 days.

That is a bit "suspicious" indeed. 
It's possible that the new pack will work with the cracked client, who knows? But it's also likely that Origin will patch it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:12

Ɛɗιη wrote:
KidDude wrote:
Beatoften wrote:

That is a bit "suspicious" indeed. 
It's possible that the new pack will work with the cracked client, who knows? But it's also likely that Origin will patch it.
I suspect someone was able to crack it because they (finally) had access to a full working copy thanks to the ZLOrigin method. Laughing

Anyway, I hope we can play this new GP with the new method, but since it won't be out for two weeks, that'll give EA plenty of time to patch origin. Still, there's a chance they won't, though. Fingers crossed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:15

theres a new family gp coming out, and also the athletic looking stuff pack in the summer, and also the eco living stuff hopefully in the summer too! hopefully we get them cracked sooner, and were not waiting as long as we was for this last update..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 13:36

Amii3e wrote:theres a new family gp coming out, and also the athletic looking stuff pack in the summer, and also the eco living stuff hopefully in the summer too! hopefully we get them cracked sooner, and were not waiting as long as we was for this last update..
Eco living is planned for 2018.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 13:39

KidDude wrote:
Amii3e wrote:theres a new family gp coming out, and also the athletic looking stuff pack in the summer, and also the eco living stuff hopefully in the summer too! hopefully we get them cracked sooner, and were not waiting as long as we was for this last update..
Eco living is planned for 2018.

oh i thought it was for the summer this year haha, oops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 15:23

The title is leaked "The sims 4 Parenthood"!
Screens here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 18:58

Blog HERE (OFFICIAL)!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:04

Trailer! HERE!!!!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood! Empty Nu! SIMS 4 GAMEPACK - "PARENTHOOD"

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 21:20

The trailer was released TWO hours ago from the "The Sims" YouTube channel. Apparently it's gon' be released on the 30th of May. 

From what I've seen from Z trailer, the game pack focuses primarily on building relationships between family Sim-members. Look it up, guys!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

God, it's another one of those "waiting for the new game pack to be cracked so I can play yet another stupid but mouth-watering stuff pack released by EA"

Damn, EA does milk the sh*t out of their customer's wallets every now and then. Can't they just release the stuff packs as FREE DLC instead, like Rockstar?

EDIT: 
Would ZClient/ZlOrigin release a crack when the game pack's released?

Last edited by TheGreatJoshua on Tue 16 May 2017, 21:23; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Some stuff needed to be changed, m8)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 21:35

I feel like this is just a pack containing things that should have been in the base game in the first place... Not so hyped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 22:51

prude wrote:I feel like this is just a pack containing things that should have been in the base game in the first place... Not so hyped.
For me it's like Generations!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 22:54

A little disappointed. I thought maybe they'd add preteens in the pack, but it looks like a no. Also, the acne is just skin details and not acne like in the Sims 2, according to simguruninja. That's unfortunate as well.

It is weird how the crack is released only a few days prior to a game pack being revealed and a few days after ZLOrigin blew up. Maybe crackers just needed motivation because of a new competitor? Who knows!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 22:56

KidDude wrote:
prude wrote:I feel like this is just a pack containing things that should have been in the base game in the first place... Not so hyped.
For me it's like Generations!
It kinda is! But Generations was focused on expanding all ages whereas this is about being a parent. I hope they make a senior citizens pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 09:28

I hope they can release a crack for the gamepack! Im pretty excited about it cause it reminds me of TS3 Generations Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 17:20

It looks interesting..but I need seasons back in my life  Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 18:43

Robolt wrote:It looks interesting..but I need seasons back in my life  Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God.
Agreed! Seasons was so good, waiting for the comeback too IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 20:47

The latest crack wasnt an official scene group release this time around. the latest crack is "based on" the last reloaded crack, but was actually created by an anonymous user at the CS RIN RU site. even the new 3dm crack isnt cracked by 3dm, it also uses this same crack i just mentioned. 

@Builder is more than likely right when said above...

"I suspect someone was able to crack it because they (finally) had access to a full working copy thanks to the ZLOrigin method. The Sims 4 Parenthood! Icon_lol

If i recall correctly @foofoos had a similar issue when attempting to crack cause though i sent them all current needed gamefiles, they didnt actually have them working cause they didnt own them in origin or have an alternative emulation method such as zlOrigin.

If zlOrigin stays updated with future releases we may not have to wait so long. but thats just speculation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 21:15

Its going to be much shorter now, not like vampires and toddlers Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 22:01

ZLOrigin, as far as I can see, uses no cracks. It looks like they simply buy the game, add it to their own private Game list and then seem to have found a way to transfer it from Origin to ZLOrigin.

The ZLOrigin list contains also a lot of free stuff offered by Origin, like The Sims 2, Syberia and many others,so obviously it comes from their own private official Origin account.
(can we expect something simular for Steam as well ?)

I will be quite a task for Electronic Arts and Origin to block this system and not block Origin for genuine users at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 22:10

Glad they are releasing this a parenting DLC because my Sims are AWEFUL parents lol 
I was so excited about the toddlers and getting to play "mommy" again (What?? I'm empty nesting, my oldest baby is 18!) but whew. I think my sims need some classes or something. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top