Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Problem! MC Command Center now showing up in game. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Problem! MC Command Center now showing up in game. [SOLVED] Empty New Problem! MC Command Center now showing up in game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jul 2017, 18:09

As mentioned in the title, I'm not entirely sure where to post this but I hope I picked the right sub-forum! I have been having a ton of issues finding the Teen Pregnancy mod and I wondered if the lovely citizens of the best damn forum in the world could help me. I just need an up to date link to the mod so I can download it. Thanks so much in advance!

Edit:

I got the link to the Mc Command Center but now I can't get it to show up in game.

Last edited by Aatani on Mon 03 Jul 2017, 15:31; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

New Problem! MC Command Center now showing up in game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: New Problem! MC Command Center now showing up in game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jul 2017, 18:10

the mod can be enabled in MC Command Center *click on a computer and search all the categories under woohoo and pregnancy* it should have option to enable it then restart your game!

Back to top Go down

New Problem! MC Command Center now showing up in game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: New Problem! MC Command Center now showing up in game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jul 2017, 18:22

So I have to have the MC Commander Center to have the pregnancy mod? If I do is there anyway you can link that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jul 2017, 18:36

Aatani wrote:So I have to have the MC Commander Center to have the pregnancy mod? If I do is there anyway you can link that
MC Command Center *if you get the woohoo module with it off deadpools tumblr* the option should be in it already, no separate mods needed besides MC Very Happy
but you might have to get TEEN/YA Relationship mod if you're gonna do Teen&YA ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 03:58

MC Command is one of the must have mods for the sims 4, highly recommended. scroll down to the post that says version 353 is out. when you see download here, download both items.
MC Command Center - All Modules Version 3.5.3
and
MC Woohoo - Version 3.5.3

Heres the link to the page..
MC Command Center

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 04:50

MC Command Center isn't showing up in my game. I have all of the proper settings enabled but it doesn't seem to show up in my game. I look at previous threads and it looks like I may be missing some files? I don't know how to fix that if they didn't come in the zip file. I also have a cracked version of Sims, dunno if that makes a difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 08:58

I know it worked with previous cracked versions, dont see why it wouldnt. i dont use cracked versions anymore, i use zlOrigin so i cant say. are you running the latest sims 4 updated version?

I'll upload my mc command download files and link them for you. i still have the zips i downloaded and they work for me.

McCmdCenter_AllModules_3_5_3
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1K2e2zs6G4ndmFaRmstZ0M3WVU

MCWoohoo_ScriptAndPackage_3_5_3
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1K2e2zs6G4nSVJEZ05WLXZObTg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 14:29

I'm using G4TW version, maybe thats why it isn't working for me. Also I think you linked me to the same page twice lol, but in any case it doesn't matter because I'm still have the same issue. I have no idea whats wrong. T_T Super big hugs and thanks for your effort.

Does anyone have MC Command Center and MC Woohoo for G4TW version of the Sims 4? I have all of the expansion packs and whatnot. Completely update that I know of.

Edit:

I'm a huge goober and put it in the wrong file location. T_T Everyone is amazing and deserves more hugs than I can give.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 21:41

Glad to hear it... enjoy!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic moved & closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top