Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random quirks that are going on lately.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Random quirks that are going on lately. Empty Random quirks that are going on lately.

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jul 2017, 03:22

I have nothing extra installed, as far as DLCs or CC, so let me start with that.

I noticed the problems a few days ago, it starts with me changing the speed or pausing the game. Nothing happens, but i get stuck on the character I'm currently using. All it really takes is some time and patience and it fixes itself after a little bit of time. Then I noticed one of my sims bugged out and wouldn't move for a few hours in game, testingcheats on and shift clicking and debugging the sim didn't work, I wound up having to restart the game and that fixed it. 

Next problem, moved houses, same family. 

Time glitch(?) still happening very often, the real problem now, since I accepted the time issues, is now one of my children says shes off to school.... And has said that for 6 in game days... I can still use her, but it registers her as gone and even new school days doesn't reset it.... It seems like each day I play, the problems get worse and worse. 

Any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Random quirks that are going on lately. Empty Re: Random quirks that are going on lately.

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jul 2017, 15:26

Hi there,

1. Firstly, did you save when these problems happens? If yes, then I'm afraid your saves might be corrupted.

2. For the school problem, does it happen to another family as well? Either pre-existing ones or random sims. If not, then your family might be the caused of the bug itself. 
  3. When you say CC, does it include mods as well? If yes, move out your mods folder. If not, (well or you can just do this), move your sims 4 folder in Documents, which means that you can test the game with new family and whatnot.
  4. If all else fails, unfortunately, you need to re-install your game in case your entire 'world' got corrupted as well. 

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top