Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need suggestions. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need suggestions. [SOLVED] Empty Need suggestions. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 23 Aug 2017, 06:34

Wondering if I can get some suggestions from you guys. So currently I'm playing in the world Setra , so I was trying to have one of my sim enter University but every time it hits the middle of the loading bar it crashes and I thought it was weird so I tested it on another sim in a different world and it loaded just fine so I realized that the town Setra is heavily populated and probably caused the crashing, is there any solutions to help it?

Last edited by omglirry on Wed 31 Jan 2018, 05:53; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Need suggestions. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Need suggestions. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 23 Aug 2017, 16:30

omglirry wrote:Wondering if I can get some suggestions from you guys. So currently I'm playing in the world Setra , so I was trying to have one of my sim enter University but every time it hits the middle of the loading bar it crashes and I thought it was weird so I tested it on another sim in a different world and it loaded just fine so I realized that the town Setra is heavily populated and probably caused the crashing, is there any solutions to help it?

I suppose one possible workaround is to bulldoze houses/evict NPC-sims. There are some mods that can help with 'cleanup', like NRAAS Overwatch or NRAAS ErrorTrap. Give those a try. Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Aug 2017, 07:42

Still crashing WhatDidUJustCallMe? I bulldoze houses that have lots of cc in them..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Aug 2017, 12:49

Try it with a fresh game by renaming your folder The Sims 4 in Documents\Electronic arts to The Sims 4_old and restart your game as an Administrator.
You have now lost all your selfmade sims, houses aso.
When game now starts without problems you can gently try to copy items from The Sims 4_old to the new folder The Sims 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 06:17

Which files do I have to copy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 09:51

omglirry wrote:Which files do I have to copy?
folder Saves and Tray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top