Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZlOrigin doesn't let me play

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin doesn't let me play Empty ZlOrigin doesn't let me play

Post by Guest Wed 20 Sep 2017, 18:22

Greetings! So I usually don't have problems with the ZlOrigin but today It do. I does not allow me to play, there were some updates and I thought that they might be the problem, so I updated it and still. I restarted the program but nothing. Any suggestions?ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin doesn't let me play Screen10
ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin doesn't let me play Screen11

Last edited by nikanpa on Wed 20 Sep 2017, 20:18; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin doesn't let me play Empty Re: ZlOrigin doesn't let me play

Post by Guest Wed 20 Sep 2017, 18:52

Sometimes the problem will solve itself by restarting your computer.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin doesn't let me play Empty Re: ZlOrigin doesn't let me play

Post by Guest Wed 20 Sep 2017, 18:52

I did that as well, but no progress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Sep 2017, 18:54

Have you deleted ZLOrigin and reinstalled ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Sep 2017, 18:55

No, but isn't there another option?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Sep 2017, 19:01

I'm using ZLOrigin for quite a while now and indeed after the latest updates the game would not start.
In the folder of ZLOrigin scroll all the way down and clcik on unins000.exe
Then in the Zl-system folder open the ZLOrigin folder and clcik on setup.exe

I noticed that uninstall ZLOrigin in that folder does not clear all required files.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Sep 2017, 19:05

I did it and again nothing WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Sep 2017, 21:48

Okay! So after a couple of hours, I made it work. So if you have the same problem, first show your hidden files and afterwards go to Local disk C and then to Program data. Go into a folder called " local content " 
Take your Sims 4 folder and move it to your desktop so Origin knows that its there. Origin makes you update your game but it only takes a few minutes. After that, it should be able to play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top