Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tremendous thanks to all the G4TW Team.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tremendous thanks to all the G4TW Team. Empty Tremendous thanks to all the G4TW Team.

Post by Guest Tue 24 Oct 2017, 20:10

Hi,

Having used the links provided on your brilliant forum to download and install, correctly and effortlessly, The Sims 4 for my daughter, I just registered now, so that I could thank all the G4TW Team for the amazing work you do.

Thank you, thank you thank you I tip my fedora. I tip my fedora. I tip my fedora. on behalf of my daughter who became completely  Hammertime about this game.

Cheers Tea 5

Back to top Go down

Tremendous thanks to all the G4TW Team. Empty Re: Tremendous thanks to all the G4TW Team.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 24 Oct 2017, 20:34

Hello and welcome to the Forum! 

Redirecting the thanks to @Ageha and the other 'regular' peeps doing most of the groundwork nowadays, at least as far as the Sims-sections are concerned. Like @Loonieloose, the @Polarbear, and certainly many others whose name I can't remember right now.  What a Face

Enjoy your stay on the Forum and don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any help or anything!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top