Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some help please :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need some help please :) Empty Need some help please :)

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jan 2012, 07:46

Okay so, Im just wondering, I have copies of the sims 2 expansion packs. Like I have the discs and everything, but i dont have the sims 2 original game. If I download a torrent version of the sims 2, can I still install and play the expensions from disc?

Also, is there a torrent for the sims 2 from this site? I noticed the sims 2 complete collection was deleted, but is there a sims 2 basic game to download? and if not where would i find one, and will the download and install process be the same as torrents from this site?

Back to top Go down

Need some help please :) Empty Re: Need some help please :)

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 24 Jan 2012, 14:10

Hello,
G4TW no longer has TS2, but you should be able to find it on TPB. There's no way of knowing how it is installed untill you download it and read the instructions. As long as the installer isn't modified, you should be able to install your expansionpacks with such a version.
But if you don't mind spending a few $$, the legal sims 2 base game shouldn't be all that expensive these days.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)