Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Error Code: 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Error Code: 3 Empty The Sims 4 Error Code: 3

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jan 2018, 19:40

Hi guys,
I would like to ask you if someone fixed a problem with error code 3. I installed the sims 4 and I can't even play after that.. I downloaded anther file ''Game'' afterwards.. still nothing.. I woould really appreciate any help.
Thank you

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Error Code: 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Error Code: 3

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jan 2018, 19:48

The Sims 4 Error Code: 3 Sims410

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Jan 2018, 11:41

Having the same issue, after i got the cats and dogs add on it started. Seems it switched to 32 bit after i got cats and dogs but I need it to go back to 64 bit but can not figure out how to do it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Jan 2018, 12:27

This problem already sorted Smile everything what u want to do is delete the old file 'Game_' what u rewrite it and leave just the new one 'Game' what u downloaded from this site Smile hope it will help to u as well

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 04 Jan 2018, 16:09

alycat909 wrote:Having the same issue, after i got the cats and dogs add on it started. Seems it switched to 32 bit after i got cats and dogs but I need it to go back to 64 bit but can not figure out how to do it...

Hello and welcome to the Forum @alycar909,

You can start the 64-bit version of the game by using the TS4_x64.exe file. Should you have any more questions beyond that, please open a new topic (if you haven't done so already). Smile

PiggyDeamon wrote:This problem already sorted Smile everything what u want to do is delete the old file 'Game_' what u rewrite it and leave just the new one 'Game' what u downloaded from this site Smile hope it will help to u as well

Welcome to the Forum to you as well @PiggyDeamon!

Glad to hear it worked out for you, and yes, deleting the old "Game" folder and re-downloading a fresh one (that is compatible with the patch version of your latest update), should fix the error code 3 & endless loading screens. You can find those Game-folders here typically:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-game-folders-version-1-36-104-1020

The latest (1.37) version of the Game-folder has not been added though yet, but you can find it in the announcement for the release here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32463-the-sims-4-update-version-1-37-35-1010-out-now

Did you have any other questions for the time being?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top