Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rude Structures.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rude Structures. Empty Rude Structures.

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jan 2018, 10:38

Hello, I wanted to let you all know that I found some rude, sexual, structures in the North Beach area, specifically 'McEgypt' that also included vulgar signs that seemed to be towards the builders of the area(Though randomly rather than a personal thing).  I removed the ones I found, but as large as this server seems to be, there could easily be more in other places I haven't and probably won't be exploring just yet.

That bit of childishness aside, I'd also like to thank you for hosting this server and I hope that my building plans will look just as lovely as what I've seen so far. Smile

Back to top Go down

Rude Structures. Empty Re: Rude Structures.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 21 Jan 2018, 15:16

KalistoBlack wrote:Hello, I wanted to let you all know that I found some rude, sexual, structures in the North Beach area, specifically 'McEgypt' that also included vulgar signs that seemed to be towards the builders of the area(Though randomly rather than a personal thing).  I removed the ones I found, but as large as this server seems to be, there could easily be more in other places I haven't and probably won't be exploring just yet.

That bit of childishness aside, I'd also like to thank you for hosting this server and I hope that my building plans will look just as lovely as what I've seen so far. Smile

Hello @KalistoBlack and welcome to the Forum,

At this point, I would suggest you try and get in touch with @SeoY; you may even try dropping him an e-mail message:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/profile?mode=email&u=17884

Back then, when the team was still playing regularly on the server, such things would have been picked up rather quickly. And possibly it would have lead to IP-bans from the server and the Forum.

These days, I actually don't know to what extent the server is being 'monitored'. I know that the person responsible for the hosting (and paying the bills) still keeps up with game/server updates and general maintenance. I don't know if the person actually plays the game. As for the general moderation/supervision of the server...to my knowledge only SeoY and the Webmaster have the permissions - and advanced knowledge - necessary to crack down on these things.

As said, feel free to drop SeoY a message, or you can also wait for a reply in the thread here.

Piece of cake.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jan 2018, 06:24

Hey there,

Unfortunately the moderation of the server has reduced lately, mostly because the activity has been (or was) very slow inside the server and the holiday season that just passed. Sorry that you had to find that.

I did find a lot of structures griefed but I fixed most of the damage that I could see. I tried looking for any rude structures near where you said but I couldn't find any, so you did a good job cleaning that up, thanks for that. I tip my fedora.

Although if you remember where any of them were, and/or if you find anything else, please let me know (or note the coordinates where you find them), so I can find more information and I can also clean most damage very quickly.

Thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jan 2018, 23:22

Thank you for the replies!

And no problem about the reduced moderation, it's nothing I haven't seen before lol.  Darn kids. Wink  I don't remember all of them, but one was at the end of the peninsula, one on top the smaller pyramid, and a few inside both pyramids.  There might have been one or two more spots, but I don't recall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top