Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Interact With Anything

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't Interact With Anything Empty Can't Interact With Anything

Post by Guest Thu 15 Feb 2018, 22:43

So I've finally downloaded the latest update after downloading all the Packs. But since then I've tried to start the game, it loads fine and stuff. I went into CAS and things started to get weird. I tried to make a toddler for fun but what happened was scary.
Can't Interact With Anything 02-15-10
In general, I couldn't really edit my toddlers properly, they wouldn't let me get to their eyes or anything?? Just stretched and weird so I ended up deleting my toddlers I was making and just made a simple family with An elder, adult, young adult and two kids. I was excited to play as Vampires so all except for one kid was a vampire (I made him not related to them in any way) and then I did my normal stuff, put on the cheats and made it so that their needs wouldn't go down. I teleported the Vampires into the basement to get away from the sun. That's when I unpaused the game and tried to have the child interact with her grandma. Nothing showed up. I was confused and I just decided to try to do something else. I changed sims and tried to have her interact with her husband and nothing showed up again. I got frustrated and tried to get her to play the piano and the only options were 'admire new objects' and 'sit'. I have no idea what I can do to fix this.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum