Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Options Menu won't work and Skeleton Glitch!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Options Menu won't work and Skeleton Glitch!! Empty Game Options Menu won't work and Skeleton Glitch!!

Post by Guest Sun 04 Mar 2018, 01:11

Hey so after the Jungle Adventure update I've had some issues, first the game options menu doesnt work (Only graphics option is selectable and when you press it it doesn't do anything). Also, this happens when my sims turn into skeletons. I tried applying the game folder fix (Because in another topic someone said it works) but everything is the same. Thanks <3

Game Options Menu won't work and Skeleton Glitch!! 03-01-10

Back to top Go down

Game Options Menu won't work and Skeleton Glitch!! Empty Re: Game Options Menu won't work and Skeleton Glitch!!

Post by Guest Sun 04 Mar 2018, 06:08

I'm having the same issue as well. Followed and installed everything correctly and the menu still only shows the graphic button. Not sure if there is a fix for this WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Game Options Menu won't work and Skeleton Glitch!! Empty Re: Game Options Menu won't work and Skeleton Glitch!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 04 Mar 2018, 10:49

Hello @albasolei,

Please remove ALL mods & CC temporarily and try the game again. As for the skeleton glitch...I am not sure. Apparently (at least that's what rumors say), there will be a patch next week already. I am guessing they release a new patch so quickly, for a - usually - good reason. And that is to fix some annoying bugs.

Please stay tuned. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Mar 2018, 11:22

A curse can transform your Sim into a skeleton (lasts approx. 11 sims-hours), so no glitch !

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 04 Mar 2018, 18:04

Incidentally, I also saw this here, in case you wanted your sim to look like a real skeleton:
http://cooper322.tumblr.com/post/171365250834/skeleton-outfit-unlocked-in-cas-download

Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Mar 2018, 19:40

hey so taking off the mods folder worked, but is there any way that I can still play with cc and use the menu or do I just have to wait for an update to fix it? @the_ghostm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 05 Mar 2018, 16:59

albasolei wrote:hey so taking off the mods folder worked, but is there any way that I can still play with cc and use the menu or do I just have to wait for an update to fix it? @"The_ghostm4n"

I don't think that waiting for a new update will fix the issue. You can try moving back just your savefiles, then see if the game works that way. If it does, move back your mods. Does the glitch still happen? If yes, then something is wrong with your mods.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2018, 12:33

As far as the Game option menu and the simology tab not working right, it was the, MTS_weerbesu_1729947_UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.10.(At least that was my problem anyway) I have all my CC and mods back in except that and everything is running great. The skeleton glitch I don't know, haven't made my sim into a skeleton yet to see if I would have the same problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top