Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SECOND CD!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE SECOND CD!!! Empty THE SECOND CD!!!

Post by Guest Mon 23 Apr 2018, 18:29

Trying to install the sims 4 base game but when it's installing it wants me to put the second disc. please help!! Why. Oh my... The Sims Plumbob 1

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

THE SECOND CD!!! Empty Re: THE SECOND CD!!!

Post by Guest Mon 23 Apr 2018, 18:39

selinalmali wrote:Trying to install the sims 4 base game but when it's installing it wants me to put the second disc. please help!! Why. Oh my... The Sims Plumbob 1

- The_gh0stm4n
Where are you installing from ?
The Officially bought The Sims 4 indeed consists of 2 DVD's but my initial first installation of years ago never asked for the 2nd DVD.

The G4TW download for the base game neither asks voor the 2nd disc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Apr 2018, 18:43

Tarac wrote:
selinalmali wrote:Trying to install the sims 4 base game but when it's installing it wants me to put the second disc. please help!! Why. Oh my... The Sims Plumbob 1

- The_gh0stm4n
Where are you installing from ?
The Officially bought The Sims 4 indeed consists of 2 DVD's but my initial first installation of years ago never asked for the 2nd DVD.

The G4TW download for the base game neither asks voor the 2nd disc.
I installed it from the G4TW. I have install it to my old PC and it never asked but i got a new PC and it wants a second disc.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 23 Apr 2018, 21:10

selinalmali wrote:I installed it from the G4TW. I have install it to my old PC and it never asked but i got a new PC and it wants a second disc.

Hello and welcome to the Forum @selinalmali,

By any chance, are you installing the game, from a USB-flashdrive or a similar medium? If so, try putting the installation files on your (main) hard-drive C:, and try installing from there. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum