Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An UPDATED version of Internet Download Manager.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An UPDATED version of Internet Download Manager.  Empty An UPDATED version of Internet Download Manager.

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jun 2018, 17:59

Shouldn't be too hard, just copy the files from one of those Youtube videos.
IDM desperately needs an update anyway for Windows 10 compatibility and Chrome/Firefox integration

All of the listed videos are trustworthy because:
-They use the same programs (for the most part)
-The like/dislike ratio is good
-Most of the comments say it works

Mod edit: original videos removed due to violation of Forum rule #7.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

An UPDATED version of Internet Download Manager.  Empty Re: An UPDATED version of Internet Download Manager.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 10 Jun 2018, 18:52

lazyguyMC wrote:All of the listed videos are trustworthy

Even if you are well-meaning and want to be helpful, you do not get to decide what content posted on here is trustworthy or not. See my edit under your comment (Forum rule #7).

lazyguyMC wrote:-The like/dislike ratio is good

Not a good way to decide if a torrent is useful.

lazyguyMC wrote:-Most of the comments say it works

Ever seen these web-ads that promise that you can earn 5,000 Euros/Dollars/etc. per hour and by working from home? And then there are various comments down below, from various smiling people, that say "everything works perfectly, and now I am rich"...? Those comments are usually fake, and can be written by bots as well (= not humans).

If you wanted to share actual downloads with us, I would have appreciated it if you actually messaged a Moderator in private about it, instead of posting on the Forum. I have an e-mail button in my Forum signature, which is meant to be used for these general questions and concerns. And you can use the PM system to message @SeoY or @Dracos66.

We don't accept new game/software requests anyways, so you might want to keep that in mind. If people so desperately need a particular piece of software or game, they should look on their own, if G4TW doesn't offer it. 

P.S. I was going to delete your comment completely, but then I decided otherwise and put a funny video under it. Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

An UPDATED version of Internet Download Manager.  Empty Re: An UPDATED version of Internet Download Manager.

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jun 2018, 19:18

oh sorry. Here's a picture of tea to prove it.
An UPDATED version of Internet Download Manager.  Cedar-tea_by_Mette-Nielsen-LEDE

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 11 Jun 2018, 19:37

No worries, it's OK. But next time please message a Moderator beforehand; they will do their best to give you the necessary advice. And since the rule about tea will almost certainly be abolished in the (near) future, here's a picture of an alternative drink:

An UPDATED version of Internet Download Manager.  480?cb=20170402204752

^topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top