Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season: Failed to load

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season: Failed to load Empty Season: Failed to load

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 18:06

I read the other topics but I still can't run any saves. The first time it occured I got the failed load pop up. Afterwards the game just loads into the family and then go back to the neighborhood. I played without any cc but I didn't work out. 

I don't have my first pet stuff, I don't want it. Do I have to download it in order for this to work?

Back to top Go down

Season: Failed to load Empty Re: Season: Failed to load

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 18:12

Dia wrote:I read the other topics but I still can't run any saves. The first time it occured I got the failed load pop up. Afterwards the game just loads into the family and then go back to the neighborhood. I played without any cc but I didn't work out. 

I don't have my first pet stuff, I don't want it. Do I have to download it in order for this to work?
You can skip DLC's but then you must apply the patch 1.44.77.1020 from THIS TOPIC first.
Then you can top up with Seasons from that same page.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 22:05

Even with this patch my household, actually my saves won't load. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 17:50

Ok, I finally got it to work. I used an old version of the game that I had on my external hard drive. I reinstalled laundry stuff, jungle adventure, then the patch and my first pet for last and now it works. Strange thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 18:24

Dia wrote:Ok, I finally got it to work. I used an old version of the game that I had on my external hard drive. I reinstalled laundry stuff, jungle adventure, then the patch and my first pet for last and now it works. Strange thing.
gonna try this now, seasons is totally unplayable!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top