Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lagging

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lagging Empty Lagging

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jul 2018, 23:26

Anyone know what I can do about some very serious lagging in the Sims 4 game. It takes forever to startup, forever to load a household. When I finally get to gameplay its as if the game buffers. One of my sims was getting ready to make a snowman, the game buffered i guess, and when the sim moved again the snowman was already complete lol. Please help!! I deleted some mods out of my game, don't know how to make  game run normally. This only happened since downloading Seasons and both new updates. Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Lagging Empty Re: Lagging

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 20 Jul 2018, 13:33

Danielle81 wrote:Anyone know what I can do about some very serious lagging in the Sims 4 game. It takes forever to startup, forever to load a household. When I finally get to gameplay its as if the game buffers. One of my sims was getting ready to make a snowman, the game buffered i guess, and when the sim moved again the snowman was already complete lol. Please help!! I deleted some mods out of my game, don't know how to make  game run normally. This only happened since downloading Seasons and both new updates. Thanks in advance!

//MOVED

Hello,

If you still need help with that, how many CC items do you have? I've seen the problem once with a user I helped through TeamViewer, and she had hundreds of individual items.

This guide is a bit old, but I think should still be valid:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20432-how-to-merge-package-files

You can marge some types of CC with the method, such as clothing, hair, etc. Do NOT merge script mods though!

Other than that, you will need to filter the items manually, if the merging-method doesn't yield a significant improvement.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top