Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Completely version + Install in any order

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - Completely version + Install in any order Empty Completely version + Install in any order

Post by Guest Sat 03 Nov 2018, 18:54

Hi! I wanted to give it a try to the installer in this thread: https://www.games4theworld.club/t33925-the-sims-4-alternative-installer-v2-download-only-what-you-need-even-smaller-than-before
And I was wondering if I could delete my DLC in The sims 4 and install only the DLC .bin I wanted?
I thought this way I could skip downloading Base Game and the Patch, plus installing everything by scratch. Is it possible or I'll mess up my game?
I had a problem when adding a underscore to the name of the pack and editing the CODEX file as said in another guide from here (my saves won't load with specific CC or after a long wait my sim is stuck and ResetSim can't help it).
So can I use the files I already installed (I've installed EVERYTHING until last patch as the main guide says)?

Back to top Go down

silent install - Completely version + Install in any order Empty Re: Completely version + Install in any order

Post by Guest Sat 03 Nov 2018, 19:04

I made that repack specifically to be installed over any version of the game, so you won't mess anything up. But there's no point deleting DLCs and downloading them again. Delete just those you want to get rid of. And if you want to disable them on main menu page you can use my DLC toggler.

You said you're having some problems so run the validator and post the result here, just to make sure everything's ok. Wink

Back to top Go down

silent install - Completely version + Install in any order Empty Re: Completely version + Install in any order

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2018, 15:34

Hello! may i ask if i can install DLC's even though i only have The Sims 4 Base Game (the 2014 one) from RELOADED?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2018, 16:24

polcmbte wrote:Hello! may i ask if i can install DLC's even though i only have The Sims 4 Base Game (the 2014 one) from RELOADED?
Yes, you can.
Either use the alternative installer or download the G4TW dlc's and install in the correct order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top