Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apartment Visual Problems.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apartment Visual Problems. Empty Apartment Visual Problems.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2018, 00:37

Hi all, wonder if someone could help with a problem i seem to be having with apartments after 'Get Famous'.

I just loaded up my rebuilding save for the first time since i installed Get Famous, loaded one of the apartments to carry on building in it and noticed that i can't see any furniture that is placed on lower levels.  I have some images to show what i mean....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12RjaIsUlrtSaJ2swHIrkbvn9VZhN6x5l/view?usp=sharing
there is actually furniture and stairs but they are not visible from above

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14iNLZToSFQ2ioSNqMlcJFLgREVibT-Wz/view?usp=sharing
furniture pops into view as i rotate the camera.

I'm wondering if it's like this for everyone?  Or do i have something else going on here with my installation?
I've always been able to see furniture on lower levels before.
Graphics settings are on Ultra.
If it makes any difference, i'm going into build mode directly after loading the game, and before selecting the household to play....not from live mode (as there is no one living in that apartment at the moment).  I will actually try it now from live mode and see if it is the same, hadn't thought of that till now.

If anyone can help, i'd appreciate it, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Apartment Visual Problems. Empty Re: Apartment Visual Problems.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2018, 00:56

Edit:

Moved Docs folder so it generated a new one and obviously didn't add mods back....same problem.
Also tried actually playing a household that was in a split level apartment like that, and in both live mode and build mode, it's the same problem.

Maybe they added the way that apartments are viewed with Get Famous?  Or if no one else has this problem then it must be an installation problem, so i'll wait for confirmation on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2018, 12:16

You can run the validator and post the result here. If the result is clean then it's probably a bug EA needs to fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2018, 14:03

Thanks anadius!

I did look on the EA forums before, but it's hard to find anything on there.  I have since found a bug report for it on there though, so definitely an EA bug.

sorry about that, all good  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top