Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New "black wall"-glitch for Get Famous?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New "black wall"-glitch for Get Famous? Empty New "black wall"-glitch for Get Famous?

Post by grieralexander Fri 18 Jan 2019, 14:08

New "black wall"-glitch for Get Famous? Tumblr13
After the last patch I had not play with a build for a while, I mainly stuck to CAS. Well, somepeople were postring on the blog that they've been having this glitch where walls randomly blackened. I went ahead and uploaded an old unfinished build to Del Sol Valley and behold I got the glitch. For what I've read the glitch occurs to people with no cc or like me that use cc. It happens mostly in the Del Sol Valley lots, but I have tested and it also happens in other worlds. I have asked people if they are using lightning mods, because obviously is a light related issue, but most do not have light mods installed. I repaired the game, got rid of all the old saves, started a new game, reinstalled from Get Famous onward and still the glitch shows up. If you tear down a piece of the wall, it will go back to normal, but as you move the camera around it reapers on other walls. Do you guys have any idea what may be causing this?

Gatekeeper Edit: topic title improved.

- The_gh0stm4n
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

New "black wall"-glitch for Get Famous? Empty Re: New "black wall"-glitch for Get Famous?

Post by grieralexander Wed 06 Feb 2019, 18:49

An patch came out yesterday February 5th, 2019; however it does not mention anything about reapearing the wall glitch some are having.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top