Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zorigin not downloading game. Can´t get file from cloud

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zorigin not downloading game. Can´t get file from cloud Empty Zorigin not downloading game. Can´t get file from cloud

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2019, 10:20

Hello

I have downloaded Zclient and Zorigin having used it in the past. When I try to download the Sims 4 game, Zclient just ways "Can't get file from cloud" and Zorigin tells me to check my internet connection. I have never encountered this before and I´m not sure what I´m doing wrong. I have made sure that Zorigin and Zclient have not been restricted by the firewall but I am not sure what else to do.

Thank you for any suggestions. 

Back to top Go down

Zorigin not downloading game. Can´t get file from cloud Empty Re: Zorigin not downloading game. Can´t get file from cloud

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 26 Feb 2019, 00:26

Hello,

Try going under the folder where your "ZClient.exe" is located. Delete ALL files inside that folder, except the "ZClient.exe". Then start up the ZClient...you'll need to re-type your e-mail and password. Try seeing if the issue then persists.

Maybe it was a temporary issue, as I myself am downloading the new 1.50 update through ZLOrigin right now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Zorigin not downloading game. Can´t get file from cloud Empty Re: Zorigin not downloading game. Can´t get file from cloud

Post by Guest Tue 26 Feb 2019, 07:57

Hi 

I just tried it, same error. I found couple of topics in the ZEmu forum but I have no idea what they are talking about, I think google translate is not translating well because it says "soap"

https://zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/10232/&tab=comments#comment-89317
https://zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/10232/&tab=comments#comment-90211

And they mention using a VPN but with the amount of GB the Sims takes to download I would have to pay for it and I´m not super excited to do that.... 

If anyone understands what the forum says, please feel free to translate properly. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Feb 2019, 10:58

It looks like the mail-address for zloemu is blocked in your country.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 26 Feb 2019, 12:22

Ahurala wrote:(...)

And they mention using a VPN but with the amount of GB the Sims takes to download I would have to pay for it and I´m not super excited to do that.... 

"Windscribe" have a free plan that includes 10GB per month (it will be renewed every following month, regardless of how much data you used from the previous month), and I highly recommend it. If you just use this for downloading your Sims 4 updates, the 10GB should be more than enough.

Alternatively you could also wait for the G4TW repack (direct download option).  Good job!  

ZLOrigin has its fanbase for sure; I use it myself as the basis for what will eventually become the G4TW repacks. People want it fast, and they want it easy. But the people who are against "freeloading" are also watching these developments. I can imagine that access to the ZLOrigin servers is blocked in some countries. You'll then unfortunately have to make certain...arrangements. You don't necessarily have to purchase a VPN plan, though in light of the ever-increasing hostility towards freeloaders and platforms that provide these items for free, it might be something to consider still.

You can also try making use of discounts, which happen frequently with any of these VPN providers.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Feb 2019, 13:07

When I first published about Zclient it was already noticed that some @hotmail.com addresses had problems. They did not receive the confirmation mail from Zloemu.
Have you tried to login with another account/email ?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top