Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zclient

View previous topic View next topic Go down

zclient Empty zclient

Post by Guest Wed 20 Mar 2019, 05:38

ok so i downloaded the lastest game through zclient and what do i do after i download it ? i don't see it in my downloads so i can't install it i started the game its sitll not there what do i do next?

Back to top Go down

zclient Empty Re: zclient

Post by Guest Wed 20 Mar 2019, 09:51

You don't download anything through ZClient. You log in using ZClient, then you start ZLOrigin, download the game there and just click play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Mar 2019, 11:34

[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/19/30/05/68/96c7a710

Now it’s just doing this not even loading the app

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Mar 2019, 11:45

Ok it’s not letting me select the right link for the picture that I want to show I am doing it on my phone says this crack will not work with this title after loading zlorgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Mar 2019, 11:45

Ok it’s not letting me select the right link for the picture that I want to show I am doing it on my phone says this crack will not work with this title after loading zlorgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Mar 2019, 12:09

What exactly are you trying to do? Do you want to play through ZLOrigin or do you want to only download through ZLOrigin but play without it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Mar 2019, 17:49

the zl client allows you to log in to ZL Origin. Both need to be installed on your computer. Everytime youwant to play the sims 4 you must log in via ZL client, that then automatically logs you on to ZL Origin, you click on your downloaded game from there and play

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 21 Mar 2019, 18:39

mystichaze wrote:Ok it’s not letting me select the right link for the picture that I want to show I am doing it on my phone says this crack will not work with this title after loading zlorgin

That issue can be fixed by going to the game icon of TS4 in the ZLOrigin, then right-click -> select "repair". Alternatively just don't log into ZClient/ZLOrigin and play the game from the TS4(_x64).exe. You are not supposed to use these crack-files with the ZLOrigin. The ZLOrigin system is able to run these games simply by double-clicking the icons in the main interface, after download.

As a sidenote, maybe it would have saved you (and us) quite a lot of time, had you asked for clarification about ZLOrigin in the thread you opened earlier on here. A decent-enough guide can be found here for example.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top