Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requesting re-seed of Dragon Age: Origins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Requesting re-seed of Dragon Age: Origins  Empty Requesting re-seed of Dragon Age: Origins

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2019, 21:55

All was well until my download stopped at 98% Sad No seeds, no download speed, no time estimate is showing: https://gyazo.com/e1a40401f39803fd7cdae271c3abe704 Help? lol

Back to top Go down

Requesting re-seed of Dragon Age: Origins  Empty Re: Requesting re-seed of Dragon Age: Origins

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 14 Jun 2019, 00:07

Welcome to the Forum/your first message on here,

Could you please try for a little more, and see if the seed(s) come back? These old and huge downloads...they're always a pain to re-seed. I don't actually have a seed on that item active, meaning I would have to utilize my own direct download first, and re-initiate the seed from there.

If the situation doesn't change in let's say 24 hours from now, I'll forward you a direct download link. For that, please keep this information in mind.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Requesting re-seed of Dragon Age: Origins  Empty Re: Requesting re-seed of Dragon Age: Origins

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jun 2019, 01:17

Alright. I'll keep trying within 24hours and get back to you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jun 2019, 13:15

I don't know if my reply to email was seen so just letting it be known here that the issue was resolved yesterday. This can now be closed, thank you ghostm4n for your help  Haters gonna hate  

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jun 2019, 13:22

LeonaAsalia wrote:I don't know if my reply to email was seen so just letting it be known here that the issue was resolved yesterday. This can now be closed, thank you ghostm4n for your help  Haters gonna hate  
Hey, what download did you use? Im having issues with the one in the list saying 0 peers/seeds

Gatekeeper Edit: since the OP's problem seems solved now, I will close the thread. Haters gonna hate

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top