Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost my x64 bit version. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost my x64 bit version. [SOLVED] Empty Lost my x64 bit version. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jul 2019, 01:45

I seem to have lost my x64 bit version, and I can't find it anywhere. I have Anadius's all-in-one version and have been playing it and loving it.

I had a shortcut and did notice the Sims 4 icon changing into a blanc sheet icon however, I could still start the game from there. Now it said the file has been relocated and it asked if I wanted to delete the shortcut, which I did. I do have the x32 bit version but in-game it says it might cause issues so the x64 bit version is recommended.

Is there a way to download a game-folder only and replace the one I have? Or would I have to download the patch or latest pack once more?

Thank you for any suggestions All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Lost my x64 bit version. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Lost my x64 bit version. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jul 2019, 11:09

Add "Game\Bin" folder to your anti-virus exception list and restore TS4_x64.exe from quarantine. If you can't find it in quarantine or your anti-virus doesn't have one, download just the setup and no-origin-fix. Run setup, and uncheck everything except for "extract no-origin-fix" on tasks page.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jul 2019, 12:00

It was there in quarantine! And indeed, with recently installing your version I hadn't added the game to my exceptions list.

Thank you, you are awesome! Very Happy

Gatekeeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top