Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated Broken Mods List for Patch 1.54.120 Moschino Stuff. [OBSOLETE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updated Broken Mods List for Patch 1.54.120 Moschino Stuff. [OBSOLETE] Empty Updated Broken Mods List for Patch 1.54.120 Moschino Stuff. [OBSOLETE]

Post by grieralexander Wed 14 Aug 2019, 16:30

Updated (remove previous versions before installing these):

• Free Hire NPC (On Community Lots)
  • Homework Overhaul – Although compatible with this patch, there’s a few new codes that came with Island Living that I forgot to add to the Teen Subject Homwork. Additionally, I’ll be reworking this mod as well to reduce possible conflicts with other mods.

Compatible (you can continue using them):

If you have any of the mods reported broken so far, remove and update them if available. I will try to update this list later on today! Yess, aye lieeke!

[not]Message stickied. Yess, aye lieeke!

- The_gh0stm4n[/not]
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Updated Broken Mods List for Patch 1.54.120 Moschino Stuff. [OBSOLETE] Empty Re: Updated Broken Mods List for Patch 1.54.120 Moschino Stuff. [OBSOLETE]

Post by grieralexander Wed 14 Aug 2019, 16:43

A more comprehensive Mod Tracker list may be found here: 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRXstxdo8s99M66QCnrXCKxJ3IcZxdvTnYFY0FPwfolURBHunhFqnd3QQ_fBOFML0D1tXzWDxwcZHbT/pubhtml#

You will be taken to the main page, sorry, I could not find a way to link to the main tracker sheet itself; however, look in the page header to : Main Tracker , click on the link and it will take you to the updated link.

Remember to remove all mods listed as broken, if you are having issues with your game. Good luck!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Updated Broken Mods List for Patch 1.54.120 Moschino Stuff. [OBSOLETE] Empty Re: Updated Broken Mods List for Patch 1.54.120 Moschino Stuff. [OBSOLETE]

Post by grieralexander Wed 14 Aug 2019, 22:43

For those of us that do not know how to read Last Exception logs, Twisted Mex has a must have mod, which is called: Better Exceptions. The mod has been updated to work with this last update and has added some new and needed features:
It now reads correctly WW, Corrupted packages will be added and show up in the Invalid Tuning mod section, valid objects will not be scanned, will also show invalid script mods.

A reminder that will save you a lot of headaches: check your mods! specially script mods. When you installed the game ( with mod folder removed) and it worked and when you added back your mod folder is not working, more than likely, you have an invalid mod in there, may it be a script mod or a package. For example: you are in build buy and you place a piece of furniture and it doesn't look the way is supposed to, blackened bands, etc. it needs to come out. If you have disapearing arms or feet in CAS, outdated CAS package or slider. Distorted faces in CAS: it could be anything from makeup to a CAS mod: ex: stand still in CAS; so, before you decide you game is not working always check your mods for updates. If there is no update on the site you downloaded it from, it does not mean that is still works with the newest game patch, so read the comment section, to see if others are complaining. Sometime modders do not have the time to update all their mods after a patch or to check them, some times it takes time for a mod to be updated, if it is updated at all. The best course of action for non-working mods is to read the coments section, in that way you do not ask what 20+ more people have already ask and maybe got an answer to, in this way you are not placing pressure on someone, which is doing this for free, do not take the joy out of modding from someone. Always, be kind!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 15 Aug 2019, 01:08

Thanks for your efforts, as always, @grieralexander!

As for me, it's getting late, so I'll be doing this here shortly:

Sleep Sleep Sleep
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 15 Aug 2019, 14:23

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Thanks for your efforts, as always, @grieralexander!

As for me, it's getting late, so I'll be doing this here shortly:

Sleep Sleep Sleep
Pleasant dreams! and you are welcome, like I told you before, I love this forum, is family to me. I tip my fedora.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top