Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic. [CLOSED] Empty The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Aug 2019, 19:40

This is what I been reading on different sims forum coming in Oct or Nov. I really want the University pack to heck with the supernal pack.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic. [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Aug 2019, 20:08

Read those two news:
https://simscommunity.info/2019/06/09/the-sims-4-realm-of-magic-coming-this-fall/
https://simscommunity.info/2019/07/11/the-sims-4s-8th-expansion-pack-to-release-by-the-end-of-2019/

Realm of Magic is a thing and they already said it's coming this fall. As for next expansion there was job offer confirming they are working on it but there's no release date nor theme. Just speculations and rumors, as you said. But it would be nice to have University by the end of 2019. Wink

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic. [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 20 Aug 2019, 19:36

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2019, 06:12

If its a University pack, I hope it has as much streaking and keg drinking as TS3 University Life.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 26 Aug 2019, 18:15

bob smith wrote:If its a University pack, I hope it has as much streaking and keg drinking as TS3 University Life.

Yes, yes. Always drinking and doing drugs!

The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic. [CLOSED] FFMTpJi

I really like this comment here:

The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic. [CLOSED] 6KRU7rd

We used to get a lot of these types of comments over here as well, though it seems most of these people moved on. Either way, if someone's approaching their early-40s and they're still grumbling about a franchise that is about 20 years old (and further innovation seems unlikely), they really should move on as well.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Aug 2019, 21:27

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 06 Sep 2019, 22:09

Phew, look at that bada$$ new DLC right here:

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2019, 19:45

Any news regarding this? I am very hyped Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2019, 21:35

it is out in origin but no other news on the cite Red star from Carlos Gold star from ~Ann~

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 10 Sep 2019, 21:45

Qriztina wrote:Any news regarding this? I am very hyped Smile

theoni2019 wrote:it is out in origin but no other news on the cite Red star from Carlos Gold star from ~Ann~

Hello,

I hinted at the basic issue of 'why it takes longer on G4TW', here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35407-quick-forum-update-spellcasters-western-propaganda-antivirus-software-deep-packet-inspection-more#

G4TW wrote:
2) The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic

A new The Sims 4 Gamepack is set to be released for the PC/Mac platforms on September 10th 2019, and for consoles on September 15th. It is said to focus on everything "magic", including cauldrons, broomsticks, new supernatural life states, and little familiars that can accompany a sim.

As usual, there will also be a repack here as soon as possible. Please note that there will be some 'delay' - as always - before a G4TW release. I also have other responsibilities to deal with, plus we playtest the functionality of new updates a bit, and we have to organize direct downloads and seedboxes too. No specific ETA though - as always. (...)

Emphasis in bold red.

We've now made it into a habit of posting at least one direct download option alongside the torrent, because almost everybody here lives in a "free liberal and Western democracy" where they send out warning letters for torrenting stuff through the home internet.

We're also organizing seedboxes, so that when the torrent does get released there is a somewhat decent initial speed.

And yes, my excuse is also that I am slightly older than the average G4TW user, just slightly, so I'm not really able to spend too much time behind a computer screen. A concept that's going to sound alien-like to most of the (Edit: younger) people here. Smile

Hypothetical and offended commenter wrote:I'm also busy in real-life Gh0stm4n!!1111

Yes, yes. Haters gonna hate  Here's a cookie for you either way:

Cookie from Carlos

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 10 Sep 2019, 21:52; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2019, 21:49

ok thanks for the informetion ( sorry for the grammar  not to good in writting )

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 10 Sep 2019, 22:05

In the meantime, check out this post here (all you mods/CC lovers) from @grieralexander:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35438-what-mods-are-working-and-which-ones-are-not-for-sims-4-1-55-105-1020-windows-1-55-105-1220-mac#206492

Maybe it'll help you filter out some bad mods.

Another hint: don't hold your breath, it's not coming today on G4TW. Haters gonna hate
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Sep 2019, 08:45

Hello and thank you for your amazing work on sims 4... I saw that we will have a delay about the new dlc... But I want to ask is there a possibility for having the new dlc later today?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 11 Sep 2019, 15:21

Alright, we're back online! (Phew) 

The reason I temporarily put the Forum off-air was a pre-caution due to a possible 'situation' (takedown, or similar). But luckily, it turned out to be a false alarm.

We'll be posting this damn thing, shortly.

Oh my...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Wed 11 Sep 2019, 15:47

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Alright, we're back online! (Phew) 

The reason I temporarily put the Forum off-air was a pre-caution due to a possible 'situation' (takedown, or similar). But luckily, it turned out to be a false alarm.

We'll be posting this damn thing, shortly.

Oh my...
It was what I thought, but was worried. Good job!
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Sep 2019, 13:13

hey! sorry, I don't know where else to ask, but will you upload the september 17th patch for RoM? saw simguruGraham's tweet yesterday and was wondering

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic. [CLOSED] Empty What do you think of Realm of Magic so far

Post by Guest Sat 21 Sep 2019, 18:12

I want to know why they  leave the worlds so unfinshed. I mean come on now their is so much they could have added to this world, all they had to was watch Supernatural show or charm. It is like they want us to build our own worlds. I am getting a kick out of using spells and stuff. I thought we would have some magical looking wardrobes.

[not]Message merged to existing thread about "Realm of Magic".

- The_gh0stm4n[/not]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top