Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can’t Download.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can’t Download. Empty Can’t Download.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Sep 2019, 20:37

i’ve tried downloading all sims and this all that come up with a continuous screen. i’ve never had this problem before not sure what to do?

Back to top Go down

Can’t Download. Empty Re: Can’t Download.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 08 Sep 2019, 21:12

Lmanzo95 wrote:i’ve tried downloading all sims and this all that come up with a continuous screen. i’ve never had this problem before not sure what to do?

Hello and welcome to the Forum/your first Forum message @Lmanzo95,

Some general information can be found here, and under part IV. ("Background information"):
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33873-the-advertisements-on-the-forum-updated-on-02-09-20

But try this at first. Look at your browser extensions or add-ons. Try turning them all off for the moment, and try accessing the links again. If it doesn't work, try a different internet browser. If that doesn't work, see maybe if your antivirus software (if you have such a program) has some option about ad blocking.

And if that doesn't work either, then it'll get more complicated. But please post back if that's the case, so we can try other things. Good luck! Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Sep 2019, 01:44

So I have tried all above, the same problem continues to happen. I have even tested out other download through others links and they worked. its only Linkredirect, the page loads but the icon of to linked chains with and orange around it spinning in a circle nonstop.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 09 Sep 2019, 15:28

Lmanzo95 wrote:So I have tried all above, the same problem continues to happen. I have even tested out other download through others links and they worked. its only Linkredirect, the page loads but the icon of to linked chains with and orange around it spinning in a circle nonstop.

I suppose you could also check your browser settings if Javascript is allowed. For Chrome/Chromium/Iridium and similar browsers, see the screenshots:

Can’t Download. JNqfFXm

Can’t Download. ZXzYvgk

And in addition, also try unmarking the option "safe browsing":

Can’t Download. HRHZC3h

I am not sure how this could work in Firefox/TOR and related browsers; maybe under Privacy and Security settings you can try changing the option to Content Blocking => Standard.

I've spoken with Admin ~Ann~ about them issue but still no results so far (I do not manage the actual control panel for the adverts; Ann does though). I can tell so far though, that all people who reported this issue so far have one thing in common: they all come from America. I admit this is probably going to be far-fetched now, but I wouldn't be surprised if American ISPs were "onto" this thing, and somehow try interfering with this ad site. I've also been told that apparently some American ISPs even block our Forum.

I'm sorry I can't offer more advice here, but we'll keep working on this and searching for solutions later down the road.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum