Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The quote at the top of the page. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The quote at the top of the page. [SOLVED] Empty The quote at the top of the page. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 08 Apr 2020, 19:24

Ay admin. Cool quote and all that but you put a comma before the word "and". Just reminding.

Back to top Go down

The quote at the top of the page. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The quote at the top of the page. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 08 Apr 2020, 19:43

yomama wrote:Ay admin. Cool quote and all that but you put a comma before the word "and". Just reminding.

The quote at the top of the page. [SOLVED] AqAKXPG
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The quote at the top of the page. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The quote at the top of the page. [SOLVED]

Post by Unesty Wed 08 Apr 2020, 22:45

I love this, haha Smile
Unesty
Unesty
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SWTOR, Sims 2, Sims 3, Spore, Assasin's Creed II & Brotherhood & Revelations, GTA: Vice City & San Andreas, Cities: Skylines

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Apr 2020, 00:37

Ay, Putin memes are illegal, they make you instantly win at any argument.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 09 Apr 2020, 01:21

Unesty wrote:I love this, haha Smile

yomama wrote:Ay, Putin memes are illegal, they make you instantly win at any argument.

When I read the topic title, I thought they were going to complain about the fact that the quote references male genders only. And as we all know, there "are" many more genders nowadays. Especially in Western Liberal Democracies (and countries inspired by them). And if you fail to make this point clear, which the quote arguably does, then you are a
misogynist, child abuser, and whatnot. danger! beware!!

As for the rest, my excuse is that I am not an expert in English grammar, as unfortunately my formal education is rather imperfect, I suppose.

I do want to raise the question though, why are people remarking on these banners more and more frequently, as of late? Even Admin ~Ann~ (in a rather rare comment regarding Forum operations) suggested to keep up with these banners. I guess it must have something to do with boredom, which in turn is caused by SARS-COVID19-induced quarantines and lockdowns.

Trollemote
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Apr 2020, 01:52

Yea chill dude, I'm something of a ""efing commie"" myself, don't really care about what gets senselessly-sensitive people triggered. A little joke in a while is fun which as you said what we need.
Don't give up on english, I ain't no native speaker either, just **** in forums does what years of special education can't. Also, check out LanguageTool browser extension, It could help you learn your mistakes. Haven't checked if its available on Chrome though.
Stay healthy, stay happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 09 Apr 2020, 02:04

yomama wrote:Yea chill dude, I'm something of a ""efing commie"" myself, don't really care about what gets senselessly-sensitive people triggered. A little joke in a while is fun which as you said what we need.
Don't give up on english, I ain't no native speaker either, just **** in forums does what years of special education can't. Also, check out LanguageTool browser extension, It could help you learn your mistakes. Haven't checked if its available on Chrome though.
Stay healthy, stay happy.

The quote at the top of the page. [SOLVED] YtwUSg3
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top