Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION!!! "The Sims 3" fans! READ PLEASE! *IMPORTANT* (DO NOT UPDATE TO v1.31!)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATTENTION!!! "The Sims 3" fans! READ PLEASE! *IMPORTANT* (DO NOT UPDATE TO v1.31!) Empty ATTENTION!!! "The Sims 3" fans! READ PLEASE! *IMPORTANT* (DO NOT UPDATE TO v1.31!)

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 02 Mar 2012, 08:52

Hello Sims 3 fans,

It has come to my attention that some of you are thinking about installing the latest patch 1.31. Some of you have patched the game to 1.31 already.
It is not recommended to use this patch yet. You're using cracked games and a crack will only be compatible with one particular patch level. Admin doesn't plan on releasing a new fix before Showtime is released so if you patch now, you wont be able to play until the new fix is available. Which will be sometime next week.

If you did use the patch, you wont be able to play until the new fix is released and applied. Unless you uninstall and reinstall your game, but that seems a little drastic Wink
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION!!! "The Sims 3" fans! READ PLEASE! *IMPORTANT* (DO NOT UPDATE TO v1.31!) Empty Re: ATTENTION!!! "The Sims 3" fans! READ PLEASE! *IMPORTANT* (DO NOT UPDATE TO v1.31!)

Post by Guest Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:20

Ugh! I should have known better and installed the patch forgetting that I would need a fix...A whole week without playing the Sims Facepalm I am so tempted to re install lol But, I will just have to wait for Showtime and the fix.

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION!!! "The Sims 3" fans! READ PLEASE! *IMPORTANT* (DO NOT UPDATE TO v1.31!) Empty Re: ATTENTION!!! "The Sims 3" fans! READ PLEASE! *IMPORTANT* (DO NOT UPDATE TO v1.31!)

Post by grieralexander Fri 02 Mar 2012, 11:28

Thanks for the information Lady will wait ATTENTION!!! "The Sims 3" fans! READ PLEASE! *IMPORTANT* (DO NOT UPDATE TO v1.31!) 611149516
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Mar 2012, 12:11

This is exactly why I do not install the Sims 3 Orion crap EVER it talks too much when I have everything right in front of me. I only install it if it came from you folks here at Games4theworld. I would make that an auto if re-installing to not install the Orion portion. That way it never reaches out to get updated by mistake.

Has anyone noticed but PirateBay is DOWN at the moment?!?! Haven't hit bugging mode FUU! yet but hope it shall be back up.

Last edited by Haakonas on Fri 02 Mar 2012, 12:18; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Mar 2012, 12:56

good thing I found this. I was just installing the new patch, canceled it just in the nick of time! ATTENTION!!! "The Sims 3" fans! READ PLEASE! *IMPORTANT* (DO NOT UPDATE TO v1.31!) 294340757

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 02 Mar 2012, 13:37

Yes I have noticed TPB is down.
I think its because they stopped offering torrent files as of today, its all magnet links now so they're in the news. I think the servers are overloading.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Mar 2012, 20:46

The bay is not down for me, I just finished downloading MS Stuff. I refreshed my search after hearing it was down, and received no error.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 02 Mar 2012, 21:01

Hello,
No error at my end anymore either.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 02 Mar 2012, 23:11

Hello,

I'll update the Fix as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience everyone!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 03 Mar 2012, 00:05

No problem Admin, I think I speak for everyone when I say Thank You to all your team members!
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Mar 2012, 23:32

I just patched my sims and now it is on 31 version! Where can I get the normal 1.29 version??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Mar 2012, 00:24

I just patched my sims and now it is on 31 version! I try to reinstall all the stuff but it doesnt work, now it need keys for any expansion i tried Sad, anyone know any way to repair this f------ patch??

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 04 Mar 2012, 00:53

HOW TO GET BACK TO V1.29 IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY PATCHED TO V1.31

1. Completely remove The Sims 3 + All expansions.
2. Backup/remove this folder: (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 and remove it from the "Documents" folder.
3. RESTART YOUR PC.
4. Reinstall the game using these instructions, but DO NOT UPDATE TO VERSION 1.31 WHEN PROMPTED TO: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

5. Download and apply the v1.29 manual patch: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v129-fix-manual-patch
6. Download this Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems , but DO NOT apply it yet.
7. Open the "# Crack" folder in the Fix. You'll see a .dll and a .exe file.
8. Drag & drop both files in there to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and choose "Replace" on the pop-up that appears.
9. Start the game and it should work fine now!

DO NOT UPDATE TO VERSION 1.31 (YET) WHEN PROMPTED TO!!!

Hope this clears up.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Mar 2012, 08:18

WoooooooooooRks !!! ty bro !! One does not simply, WHY U DO NOT TRY RESTART ?!!

Really, gratz adman !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Mar 2012, 13:23

This is why im using a mini image Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Mar 2012, 18:14

How long till the V1.31 Release roughly please??????? I've accidently updated mine to V1.31 Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 04 Mar 2012, 18:20

Hello,
Showtime will be released by EA on Tuesday, G4TW will have one ready (and the fix) within a few days after that at most so I expect a couple of days.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Mar 2012, 19:00

Crap
I just updated, finished installing everything, added all the cracks and stuff, installed all the custom content and THEN I find this frikkin page

AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 04 Mar 2012, 21:04

Admin wrote:HOW TO GET BACK TO V1.29 IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY PATCHED TO V1.31

1. Completely remove The Sims 3 + All expansions.
2. Backup/remove this folder: (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 and remove it from the "Documents" folder.
3. RESTART YOUR PC.
4. Reinstall the game using these instructions, but DO NOT UPDATE TO VERSION 1.31 WHEN PROMPTED TO: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

5. Download and apply the v1.29 manual patch: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v129-fix-manual-patch
6. Download this Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems , but DO NOT apply it yet.
7. Open the "# Crack" folder in the Fix. You'll see a .dll and a .exe file.
8. Drag & drop both files in there to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and choose "Replace" on the pop-up that appears.
9. Start the game and it should work fine now!

DO NOT UPDATE TO VERSION 1.31 (YET) WHEN PROMPTED TO!!!

Hope this clears up.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Mar 2012, 01:32

Hello there, Admin. I just registered at the forum after reading this topic, because I found a way better temporary fix rather than uninstalling the game. I guess this could be my way to say "thanks for the games". The point is, you DON'T have to reinstall every single game in case you patched the game. You just have to apply the ultimate fix that you posted, avoiding the part of updating the game again. That worked for me. I have made an image for you to see:
I hope this is useful for you guys. Sorry if the image is too big. Thank you for the games, Admin.
ATTENTION!!! "The Sims 3" fans! READ PLEASE! *IMPORTANT* (DO NOT UPDATE TO v1.31!) G8ZGv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Mar 2012, 07:01

How soon will there be a fix after Showtime is released?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 05 Mar 2012, 15:07

Giulikapo wrote:Hello there, Admin. I just registered at the forum after reading this topic, because I found a way better temporary fix rather than uninstalling the game. I guess this could be my way to say "thanks for the games". The point is, you DON'T have to reinstall every single game in case you patched the game. You just have to apply the ultimate fix that you posted, avoiding the part of updating the game again. That worked for me. I have made an image for you to see:
I hope this is useful for you guys. Sorry if the image is too big. Thank you for the games, Admin.
Hello,

Thank you for your possible/temporary fix!
Though, for people who already updated to v1.31 the old crack from the Fix isn't going to work.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Mar 2012, 19:16

My Game is running slow now, my computer is good enought:
i5-480m, 6gb ddr3, Radeon HD 6550 1gb, 750gb hd.
I guess its the crack, can u help me?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 05 Mar 2012, 20:16

MaxMu wrote:My Game is running slow now, my computer is good enought:
i5-480m, 6gb ddr3, Radeon HD 6550 1gb, 750gb hd.
I guess its the crack, can u help me?

That's probably not caused by the crack, if it was, your game either wouldn't start, or experience crashes. But if you open a new topic in this section, we'll see if we can help you out Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Mar 2012, 20:29

Yeah...too bad you are too late, Lady...*Facepalm*

I guess I will wait for Admin to update the Ultimate Fix Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top