Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 version 1.33 - DO NOT UPDATE YET! *Important*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 version 1.33 - DO NOT UPDATE YET! *Important* Empty The Sims 3 version 1.33 - DO NOT UPDATE YET! *Important*

Post by Admin Thu 15 Mar 2012, 20:54

Dear downloaders,

As described HERE a new version of The Sims 3 has been released - pretty quick after the release of 1.31 and 1.32. Maybe EA is actually getting smarter now.
Anyhow, do not update to 1.33 yet, as I have to update the Ultimate Fix to work with 1.33. Stay tuned via this Forum or join our The Sims (3) mailing list in order to stay updated about changes and updates

Thank you for your patience and for those who are new here: DO NOT POST ANY PROBLEMS/QUESTIONS IN THIS TOPIC, BUT OPEN A NEW TOPIC IN THE "Downloads Support (PC)" SECTION! Thank you.

Last edited by Admin on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 21:19; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 version 1.33 - DO NOT UPDATE YET! *Important* Empty Re: The Sims 3 version 1.33 - DO NOT UPDATE YET! *Important*

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2012, 21:01

What? a new version 2 versions in a week after release the EP?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 version 1.33 - DO NOT UPDATE YET! *Important* Empty Re: The Sims 3 version 1.33 - DO NOT UPDATE YET! *Important*

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 15 Mar 2012, 21:33

Admin wrote: Maybe EA is actually getting smarter now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're kidding right?!?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2012, 21:52

Yep I saw somebody posted about if it was
safe or not and I suggested they wait as I
was really skeptical considering what's gone
on all week long with their screw ups lol

Anyhow will talk to You all later. Going
to lay back down I have a horrible cold.
Oh lucky me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2012, 21:57

damn i have just downloaded it.... well at 1 st it said that i didnt have an original version of the sims then i clicked continue and it worked....

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 15 Mar 2012, 22:15

Lady ElDi wrote:
Admin wrote: Maybe EA is actually getting smarter now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're kidding right?!?
Haha, I guess I am, actually!

JynxiKat wrote:Yep I saw somebody posted about if it was
safe or not and I suggested they wait as I
was really skeptical considering what's gone
on all week long with their screw ups lol

Anyhow will talk to You all later. Going
to lay back down I have a horrible cold.
Oh lucky me.
Good luck with your illness!
Don't worry, The Sims 3 will be up and running when you're back!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2012, 23:04

Thanks. You know how it is. My sister who's
living with me got a cold from work (a nurse)
and so hubby got it and now I have it only
it takes me double to get over one as opposed
to normal people lol

I know You'll have it up and going in no time and
I'm in no hurry as it's still playable anyhow and
sides it's not like I'm gonna sit for hours on the
pc these days LMAO

You all take care. Will talk to Ya soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Fri 16 Mar 2012, 00:24

I love you guys, in the middle of it all, you manage to make me laugh. Jynxi, good lock to you and do hope you get better soon.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 version 1.33 - DO NOT UPDATE YET! *Important* Empty The old fix works!

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 00:24

I downloaded the update and tried to play but it was asking for the disk. So I tried the last fix you posted and just copy and pasted the crack into the game bin and the game is running fine now. The Sims 3 version 1.33 - DO NOT UPDATE YET! *Important* 1577371209

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Fri 16 Mar 2012, 00:27

sewnutzcl1 wrote:I downloaded the update and tried to play but it was asking for the disk. So I tried the last fix you posted and just copy and pasted the crack into the game bin and the game is running fine now. The Sims 3 version 1.33 - DO NOT UPDATE YET! *Important* 1577371209

Glad is working! Thanks for the update The Sims 3 version 1.33 - DO NOT UPDATE YET! *Important* 3479271199
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 01:37

I never knew there any new updates for the sims as I've not been on here or the sims 3 site for a while. Makes me glad I didn't go on it today tbh, otherwise I would have installed the patch :L Jynxikat, I've got a cold too. 2 WEEKS now -.- On the plus side, this will give me something to look forward to when I get better Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 02:06

Hello and thanks for the updates for Sims 3, I have been a fan for some time and now I made an account, keep up all the great work!!
and yes :newfag: LoL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 03:11

YAY:) Ya'll are awesome! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 04:45

sheesh no wonder my game isnt working the new update came out No shit, Sherlock.... i Applied the fix / but now im happily waiting for the new fix Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Fri 16 Mar 2012, 05:18

Thanks for the words of appreciation! Remember not to update to the newest patch until it has cleared through the Admin and there is a new fix.
Regards The Sims 3 version 1.33 - DO NOT UPDATE YET! *Important* 3479271199
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 06:22

sewnutzcl1 wrote:I downloaded the update and tried to play but it was asking for the disk. So I tried the last fix you posted and just copy and pasted the crack into the game bin and the game is running fine now. The Sims 3 version 1.33 - DO NOT UPDATE YET! *Important* 1577371209

I've tested it too, and the patch is installed along with the previous fix, it just gives that "unofficial game mod" issue which i can live with until admin has released the updated fix (i think ea's trying to keep ya on your toes)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 07:15

Damnnnnn I Just downloaded that guess im tooo late! The Sims 3 version 1.33 - DO NOT UPDATE YET! *Important* 2279017149

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 07:19

its works fine when i put the sims showtime crack in the base game but i cant use my sim port any more dang!.....but with the manual crack on here it worked but my build mode was crashing because of the manual fix but now its back and not crashing!....just need find a way to update the sims 3 showtime it self so i could use my simport!*

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 07:25

dolphin36 wrote:

I've tested it too, and the patch is installed along with the previous fix, it just gives that "unofficial game mod" issue which i can live with until admin has released the updated fix (i think ea's trying to keep ya on your toes)

Hello,

The downside to the unofficial game modification is that a lot of people are experiencing random crashes, or buy/build mode crashes, but as long as it's working for you: Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 07:47

Lady ElDi wrote:
dolphin36 wrote:

Hello,

The downside to the unofficial game modification is that a lot of people are experiencing random crashes, or buy/build mode crashes, but as long as it's working for you: Happy simming The Sims 3 version 1.33 - DO NOT UPDATE YET! *Important* 3479271199

thanks for the info lady, and so far I've been lucky, no crashing as i work on building a home... but i know ill download the latest fix when it becomes available. I am so greatful to you all @ games4theworld, had i not found this site, i probably would have quit simming a long time ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 19:19

Another update? You've got to be kidding me.. EA, you suck.

Any idea as to when the new fix will be up? My game updated itself to 1.33 when I was afk. Ty cat, for standing on my Enter key when that message popped up :')

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 16 Mar 2012, 19:52

dolphin36 wrote:I am so greatful to you all @ games4theworld, had i not found this site, i probably would have quit simming a long time ago.
Hello,

We hear that a lot these days. Thank you for your continuous support!

Nakashimafied wrote:Another update? You've got to be kidding me.. EA, you suck.

Any idea as to when the new fix will be up? My game updated itself to 1.33 when I was afk. Ty cat, for standing on my Enter key when that message popped up :')
Hahaha, trollcat. AKA Nyancat. The Sims 3 version 1.33 - DO NOT UPDATE YET! *Important* 41507
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 16 Mar 2012, 21:19

Ultimate Fix is now compatible with version 1.33 of the game. Check it out here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top