Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about installation (crack or no crack?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about installation (crack or no crack?) Empty Question about installation (crack or no crack?)

Post by Guest Wed 07 Mar 2012, 19:19

Hello! First of all, I wanted to tell you that you really have an amazing website. I've just found it and I'm already in love with it Smile
So, as many others, I am waiting for Showtime. And since I missed a couple expansion packs, I've decided that while waiting for the new EP I would re - install everything.

Sadly, somehow the game managed to upgrade to the newest version, so no gaming for me Sad But now I have a question: should I crack the games/use the fix? Right now I'm just installing everything and I'm not changing/moving/cracking anything, because I'm thinking that once showtime comes out, I'll just have to put that crack. Am I right? Or should I do something? I'm so confused... Help

So, thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help me, and again, AWESOME website! Smile

p.s. My base game, High end loft, Late Night and Ambitions EPs are original, while the other ones are downloaded from here or other sources.

Back to top Go down

Question about installation (crack or no crack?) Empty Re: Question about installation (crack or no crack?)

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 07 Mar 2012, 19:22

Hello,
You are quite right, its best not to crack now and wait for Showtime. Besides, none of the cracks will work with the latest version.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Question about installation (crack or no crack?) Empty Re: Question about installation (crack or no crack?)

Post by Guest Wed 07 Mar 2012, 19:26

Ok, thank you so much! Smile
So basically I just install install install and don't touch anything, right? I don't follow any of the "crackin steps" on the guide?
Sorry I'm so paranoid but I'm just worried that I won't be able to play Showtime once it gets out Razz
Thank you again! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 07 Mar 2012, 19:34

Hello,
At this point you can install everything without cracking. You can let it update all the way and wait for Showtime to be released so you can crack your game, or choose to let it update to 1.29 and use the crack from this fix.
If you decide to update all the way, you should know the crack will be available within a couple of hours.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Mar 2012, 19:36

Thank you so so much! I'm far more relaxed now Smile I've installed everything up to Master Suite and updated all the way. Now I only need to wait Smile
Thank you again!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 07 Mar 2012, 19:55

Hello,
You're welcome.
Stay tuned to find out when the fix has been updated. It'll be within a few hours I think Smile
Don't hesitate to post if you run into problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top