Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with the Katy Pery collectors edition content.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with the Katy Pery collectors edition content.  Empty Help with the Katy Pery collectors edition content.

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 21:18

Hi, Right now I have all of the Sims 3 expansion packs except for master suite. I just installed the Katy Pery stuff, but i didn't patch It, but its coming up and telling me that the license limit has been reached. I'm unsure of whats going on with it. Any idea whats going on?

Back to top Go down

Help with the Katy Pery collectors edition content.  Empty Re: Help with the Katy Pery collectors edition content.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 09 Mar 2012, 22:38

Hello,
The license limit? Did you get it at G4TW?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Help with the Katy Pery collectors edition content.  Empty Re: Help with the Katy Pery collectors edition content.

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 22:43

No, not the Special edition stuff, the download was going to take about 4 weeks for me so i found another DL from Deminoid. I'm in the process right now of uninstalling and reinstalling everything except for the showtime katy pery stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 09 Mar 2012, 23:11

Hello,

OK, please let us know the result.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 10 Mar 2012, 12:22

Conbon wrote:No, not the Special edition stuff, the download was going to take about 4 weeks for me so i found another DL from Deminoid. I'm in the process right now of uninstalling and reinstalling everything except for the showtime katy pery stuff.

Hello,
Four weeks? The LE content on mediafire is only 12 mb? The Katy Perry content is 13 mb. Aren't you confusing the expansionpack Showtime with the LE/Katy Perry content?
If you got the content from somewhere else and it wont install, that could be because it's still encrypted and would have to be decrapified.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top