Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empty Lifetime Wish Query.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Empty Lifetime Wish Query.[SOLVED] Empty Empty Lifetime Wish Query.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 08:07

Hello! I have a question regarding lifetime wishes, apologies if it's obvious, I'm no veteran to The Sims 3!

One member of my family after completing his lifetime wish had the lifetime wish section go grey saying that his lifetime wish has been fulfilled which is what I would have expected it to do. However, another member completed her lifetime wish, gained the respective lifetime happiness points and the lifetime wish box went empty and doesn't say anything about the previous being fulfilled.

Is there a reason for this? Does the after effect vary by lifetime wish? I have no custom content or mods or anything like that, I've recently installed Showtime and Master Suite Stuff but I wouldn't have guessed that would have anything to do with it.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Empty Lifetime Wish Query.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Empty Lifetime Wish Query.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 08:23

If the lifetime wish was fulfilled and lifetime happiness points were earned, than i would assume its just a small bug on EA's side and should have no after effect on gameplay whatsoever

Since the release of Showtime there have been alot of problems both with the cracked version and also with those that have actually bought the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 08:52

Hello again! Yeah, I guess that's what the updates will be for! I guess it's a glitch then. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 11 Mar 2012, 09:17

*\_SugaRBomB_/* wrote:If the lifetime wish was fulfilled and lifetime happiness points were earned, than i would assume its just a small bug on EA's side and should have no after effect on gameplay whatsoever

Since the release of Showtime there have been alot of problems both with the cracked version and also with those that have actually bought the game.

Hello,
I think I'd have to agree with that What he said.

Don't hesitate to post if there are any other questions.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)