Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download The Sims 3 Crack 1.32 *working*.[CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Download The Sims 3 Crack 1.32 *working*.[CLOSED] Empty Download The Sims 3 Crack 1.32 *working*.[CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 11:10

Hello, I have been checking this website for some time now and it provided me Sims 3 downloads. I thank Admin for providing us cool games.

I just want to help those Sims 3 fans who wanted to play with the latest patch 1.32.

To those who installed the copy of Sims 3 Showtime from this website and applied the crack included, follow these instructions:

1. Go to folder The Sims 3 - Showtime\Support\Updates and re-install TS3_1.31.118.0150xx_update (this is to bring back the original TS3w.exe and TSLHost.dll files. I tried updating with the crack Admin provided in the "Bin" folder and all I got was "Invalid file found", which was Admin's crack)
2. Install the incremental update appropriate with your game's region. Go to this link for patches: http[WhatDidUJustCallMe?/]www[.]modthesims[.]info/[wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_Patching:Patch_Download/Current] (as for me, my game's region is Worldwide so I used version 1.32.3.015002).
3. After updating, copy the crack files I also provided below (I got it from a Chinese website, and I'm still testing it. So far, my game is is working smoothly).

*remove brackets

http[WhatDidUJustCallMe?/]www[.]mediafire[.]com/[?4kz6f6mvuku6xva]

I'm new to this stuff, so please don't hate me Smile Try this at your own risk. I suggest you backup well.

Back to top Go down

Download The Sims 3 Crack 1.32 *working*.[CLOSED] Empty Re: Download The Sims 3 Crack 1.32 *working*.[CLOSED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 11 Mar 2012, 11:16

Hello,
At the moment, I would advice against getting update 1.32 since it is associated with a number of bugs.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Download The Sims 3 Crack 1.32 *working*.[CLOSED] Empty Re: Download The Sims 3 Crack 1.32 *working*.[CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 04:13

this has the same results with Admin's method. Well for me anyway. I did not find any bugs, but I eventually applied Admin's ultimate fix so :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 12 Mar 2012, 11:18

Hello,

Admin has since updated the fix, but thank you for your input.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)