Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error during startup, please check logs? sims3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error during startup, please check logs? sims3 Empty Error during startup, please check logs? sims3

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 07:04

This is what i see after updated patch:
Error during startup, please check logs? sims3 Error210
and when i try to reopen the launcher it says this:
Error during startup, please check logs? sims3 Error12
I've got all the expansions installed.

Back to top Go down

Error during startup, please check logs? sims3 Empty Re: Error during startup, please check logs? sims3

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 07:22

What is your game version 1.31 or 1.32?

Back to top Go down

Error during startup, please check logs? sims3 Empty Re: Error during startup, please check logs? sims3

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 07:27

its 1.31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 07:34

have you tried reinstalling the 1.31 patch? If you havent HERE is the link for the patch.

Try it and let me know the results

Last edited by *_SugaRBomB_/* on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 07:43; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 07:37

Is there a specific place i should save it in?

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 07:39

Hello,

It doesnt matter where it downloads to. Just go ahead and double click it and it should open the installer.

Please let us know the results

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:37

Hello,

After re-updating to 1.31, be sure to do the 1.32 as well and then re-apply the Fix.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:41

Thats actually what I'm trying now thanks admin Very Happy

//EDIT

Hello
Well I reapplied the 1.31 patch, then the 1.32, and then the fix again but it still doing the same thing:/

Admin edit: Do not double-post, but use the "Edit" button on your message instead. Thank you.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 14 Mar 2012, 22:09

Hello,

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and notice the "The Sims 3" folder.
Please drag & drop this folder to your Desktop and remove it from your Documents.
Now restart the game and let us know the result.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 22:15

hello,
I moved it but same results.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 22:21

Can you upload an image of what the log file says..... It can be found in documents/electronic arts/the sims 3 folder its called Sims3LauncherLogFile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 22:30

Well I'm checking the sims3 folder I moved to my desktop but its a text doccument with nothing inside it. Error during startup, please check logs? sims3 Sims310

//EDIT So I uninstalled showtime and the launcher started just fine....so maybe my version is no good?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 15 Mar 2012, 21:22

Hello,

So problem solved now?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 02:59

Hello
Well I reinstalled showtime but it continued to do the same thing and ALL my saved games and downloads erased:( but I downloaded yalls version of showtime and it worked just fine so thank you for that! but theres another update!!!! 1.33???????? should i install?

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Fri 16 Mar 2012, 05:50

stephanie739 wrote:Hello
Well I reinstalled showtime but it continued to do the same thing and ALL my saved games and downloads erased:( but I downloaded yalls version of showtime and it worked just fine so thank you for that! but theres another update!!!! 1.33???????? should i install?

PLEASE donot install until there is a Fix for the new patch Error during startup, please check logs? sims3 3479271199 Error during startup, please check logs? sims3 3479271199
Regards
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top