Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do you love ® Games4theworld Downloads?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why do you love ® Games4theworld Downloads? Empty Why do you love ® Games4theworld Downloads?

Post by Admin Mon 22 Mar 2010, 16:10

Hi,

A lot of people say they like ® Games4heworld Downloads... but why actually do they love them? Tell us here!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Why do you love ® Games4theworld Downloads? Empty Re: Why do you love ® Games4theworld Downloads?

Post by Narong30 Tue 23 Mar 2010, 04:22

They got very nice COUSTOUMER SERVICE...
seriously Smile

hahaha
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Why do you love ® Games4theworld Downloads? Empty Re: Why do you love ® Games4theworld Downloads?

Post by Guest Thu 25 Mar 2010, 13:21

ye it's real nice like CoD i downloaded from here works fine Very Happy and free you rock guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Apr 2010, 12:03

Games4theworld can be trusted.. Downloads are all clean.. The staffs are all great. That's the reason why we like Games4theworld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Myers Wed 28 Apr 2010, 15:28

Cred Pinge wrote: ........The staffs are all great.....

Really Embarassed ?
Michael Myers
Michael Myers
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : Every Horror Survival Game

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Apr 2010, 15:53

yah.. no jokes.. you are all great.. Why do you love ® Games4theworld Downloads? Icon_smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Myers Wed 28 Apr 2010, 16:02

Cred Pinge wrote:yah.. no jokes.. you are all great.. Why do you love ® Games4theworld Downloads? Icon_smile

Why do you love ® Games4theworld Downloads? Untitl10
Michael Myers
Michael Myers
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : Every Horror Survival Game

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Apr 2010, 16:05

.haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Aug 2010, 19:59

Michael Myers wrote:
Cred Pinge wrote:yah.. no jokes.. you are all great.. Why do you love ® Games4theworld Downloads? Icon_smile

Why do you love ® Games4theworld Downloads? Untitl10

Why do you love ® Games4theworld Downloads? Www.arlooblog.com-celebrity-caricature-0019

Back to top Go down

Why do you love ® Games4theworld Downloads? Empty why i like games4theworld downloads

Post by Guest Fri 03 Sep 2010, 16:05

Because you always include very detailed installation guides

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Sep 2010, 00:54

Detailed installation guides, downloads and cracks that work [though still having a slight issue], and you guys reply and try to fix any problems we're having! The fact that you answer back and in a decent amount of time is astounding!

Your English could use some work but I'm not picky, I understand it, haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Sep 2010, 14:32

clean torrents + very good technical support

you guys are going to become infamous Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Oct 2010, 18:29

Games4theworld have trusted downloads!

I can't stress that enough, they sure do. I also like how the instruction guides are detailed and specific.

If I have a technical problem with a download, the staff replies swiftly with accurate solutions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Oct 2010, 05:35

Safe, and reliable downloads. Have never have to worry about if a virus is in anything I download from here. Love the installation guide, they really save me from getting a headache when I forget or have no idea what may come next.

Although I did just join, after I found my favorite game (TS3) on TPB, I've always found the soultion to a problem after I'd search the forums.

The staff is great, you have an admin and mods that actually reply and help solve any and all issues with quick efficiency.

cheers

Back to top Go down

Why do you love ® Games4theworld Downloads? Empty I adore G4TW just because...

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jan 2018, 07:59

All of the members of this site are the greatest. They make sure those who can't afford certain great big things can enjoy at least certain other little things very safely. The staff is also very helpful when messaged about an issue & they respond as soon as possible. It's a great community to be a part of & I dislike being away from it for the long periods of time I have been when I truly wanted to be around the on the site. Mingling, learning, sharing, & helping staff when I could/can even though I'm not that much of help. Razz Anyway, my point is the Games4TheWorld community is awesome. Keep up the hard work, guys. Many people adore & appreciate all the hard work, effort, & all of your free time you put into this place very much. Even if they do not come onto the site to show it, they still enjoy your content because of how safe & trustworthy it is. Smile

- myna.daphne

Last edited by Myna.Daphne on Mon 29 Jan 2018, 09:49; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top