Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims medieval, i still cannot play after doing everything - applying ultimate fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims medieval, i still cannot play after doing everything - applying ultimate fix Empty Sims medieval, i still cannot play after doing everything - applying ultimate fix

Post by Guest Fri 06 Apr 2012, 06:51

Sims medieval, i still cannot play after doing everything - applying ultimate fix Sims10

this is the screenshot, i did everything and this happens wen im alrdy ingame... it only loads and intro then after this happens
please help, and thanks Smile

oh the version now is 2.0.113.00001

Back to top Go down

Sims medieval, i still cannot play after doing everything - applying ultimate fix Empty Re: Sims medieval, i still cannot play after doing everything - applying ultimate fix

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 06 Apr 2012, 08:56

Hello,

Do you also have the Pirates&Nobles expansion?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims medieval, i still cannot play after doing everything - applying ultimate fix Empty Re: Sims medieval, i still cannot play after doing everything - applying ultimate fix

Post by Admin Fri 06 Apr 2012, 11:15

Hello,

The 2.xx.x means Pirates & Nobles is installed.
The question is; did you apply the Ultimate Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t916-the-sims-medieval-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems ?

//EDIT

I see your topic title now. So you applied the Ultimate Fix.
Could you please post a screenshot of the folder you copied the crack from the Fix to?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Apr 2012, 03:03

Sims medieval, i still cannot play after doing everything - applying ultimate fix Med10

-i have pirates and nobles :'( still don't work

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 07 Apr 2012, 10:38

Hello,

Did the crack files replace the existing files? Please make sure that they did by opening the bin folder, look at the date those files were modified, and verify that the "date modified" of the files in the bin folder matches the ones from the #crack folder.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Apr 2012, 21:13

hi, I'm having the same problem as well, I even tried the trick where as to start the game from the from the exe file and not the launcher , it still gives the message "insert game disc

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 10 Apr 2012, 21:17

nikig32 wrote:hi, I'm having the same problem as well, I even tried the trick where as to start the game from the from the exe file and not the launcher , it still gives the message "insert game disc
Hello,

In order to provide more personal support and to make it easier for us to track progress, please open your own topic. Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top