Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird and annoying bug - set up the stage before a show!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird and annoying bug - set up the stage before a show! Empty Weird and annoying bug - set up the stage before a show!

Post by Guest Sun 27 May 2012, 18:14

Hi. I have a singer, and recently a bug started happening with setting up the stage. Once I command "set up stage", my sim goes on the stage and does this thing with his hand, but then, instead of the stage being set up - everything on it disappears and my sim magically teleports next to the stage rather than on it. It doesn't matter if I try setting up the stage with a previously saved config or the one they give you.

Please help me! I can't perform.

Thanks.

P.S.
Just so you know, the only "custom content" I'm running is one house without any custom content in it, everything's original, from the game itself. And it can't be it because I ticked the "run without custom content" checkbox to see what happens, and the glitch still exists. Another thing that seemed weird to me: my EA/the sims 3/downloads folder has a few files in it: a file with the house "Hollywood Hills" and three more files called "msi", "nav", "wl" and another file which is named by my email address. Just thought these might cause the bug.

EDIT: READ HERE FIRST

So I found out that what's causing the problem is that he tries to go onto the stage with his casual clothes rather than his work cloths. So I need to change before the show, but it's still annoying.

Last edited by chaoshon on Sun 27 May 2012, 20:04; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Weird and annoying bug - set up the stage before a show! Empty Re: Weird and annoying bug - set up the stage before a show!

Post by Admin Sun 27 May 2012, 20:02

Hello,

Those files should be there, don't worry. Hollywood Hills is probably the world.

Anyhow, what about Mods, do you have any?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Weird and annoying bug - set up the stage before a show! Empty Re: Weird and annoying bug - set up the stage before a show!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 27 May 2012, 22:07

chaoshon wrote:
P.S.
Just so you know, the only "custom content" I'm running is one house without any custom content in it, everything's original, from the game itself. And it can't be it because I ticked the "run without custom content" checkbox to see what happens, and the glitch still exists.

Admin wrote:

Anyhow, what about Mods, do you have any?

Hello,

I would have to guess "no" lol.
Anyway, yes those files in the "Downloads" folder are normal. You'll just have to change your Sim into his career outfit before setting up the stage. As far as I know, that's not a bug.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top